Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porque

Doubt it looking at the teams.

Well quite literally, looking at the bookies we are favourites.

Better players too.

Only thing that were to swing it in Utds favour is the managers. If we were to conceed that that is why Man UTD are better.

delancey

Why not Arteta? Dude is absolutely killing it with an inferior squad to ours in a more challenging league. Currently first place.

Maybe?

serghei

Why not Arteta? Dude is absolutely killing it with an inferior squad to ours in a more challenging league. Currently first place.

Maybe?

He said he won't leave Arsenal. Why should he, he's reaping the fruits of a good work spread on 3-4 years.

delancey

He said he won't leave Arsenal. Why should he, he's reaping the fruits of a good work spread on 3-4 years.

I understand why he wouldn?t want to leave. I really do. I have always called bs on the argument that the best players wouldn?t want to join us, for Barca is still the club so many young players grow up idolizing. However, when it comes to managers, the picking is slim.

ajnotkeith

Arteta is in a good situation at Arsenal.

Huge financial backing, great youth players, very long leash by the board who trust him unconditionally, freedom to mould the project as he wants, supported by fans.

Barcelona is a more difficult and less attractive job at the moment with poor finances.

delancey

Arteta is in a good situation at Arsenal.

Huge financial backing, great youth players, very long leash by the board who trust him unconditionally, freedom to mould the project as he wants, supported by fans.

Barcelona is a more difficult and less attractive job at the moment with poor finances.
This is all true.

Horatio

You're welcome
Have been saying for months: Absolutely forget about Arteta. He gets the team to play really well and gets out immediately right after? Hell no. Use your brain.

serghei

The wisest plan is to stick with Xavi until we see if the team finishes the season fighting for titles until the end. If not, best manager you can bring is Tuchel, nobody else seems like a sure improvement short term.

Birdy

He looks like one of the best managers in the world, but he had plenty of time to work at this Arsenal team.

I am always in favor of giving time to coaches.
But the coach has to show signs we are going towards the right direction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans