Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iniesta Ultra

Same mistakes.

Players are getting worse under him.

Needs to turn it around quickly and would be very luck to survive a defeat to Man Utd in Europa. Next to no other Barca coach would survive that many European defeats just because in top two in league.

Needs to get back to simplification... get wide players closer to the CF, get workrate and legs in the midfield and get them closer togethetr to try and dominate game and get more width from full backs.

Wouldnt be sacking him yet but if repeats same mistakes v United then he just isnt learning or progressing team/players in way needed and costing club far too much money when desperately need evey Euro.

Not sure what's more insane, Xavi's approach to managing or you believing after a year of Xavi showing his inability to change that he can change.

JohnN

It's all about the patience and trust we are ready to throw at him.
If we can stomach being average for a couple more years the logical thing to do is keep him and support his options. Busquets won't play forever, so that obsession will no longer be a factor. But he has to bring something to the table for that trust to be justified.
I see some improvement from last season, but it could be down to better squad after spending a shit tone of cash we don't have.

Neeraj

The fact that we got ran rugged for 120 minutes against a meme club from the third division with a GALA XI is beyond embarrassing. Seriously, think about this for a second, he played one of the strongest 11's possible and still had a dog fight. This guy is in no way, shape or form fit to be anywhere close to coaching at this level. I'm really done with Xavi, and I don't need to wait for the MU game to make my mind up on him.

Porque

The fact that we got ran rugged for 120 minutes against a meme club from the third division with a GALA XI is beyond embarrassing. Seriously, think about this for a second, he played one of the strongest 11's possible and still had a dog fight. This guy is in no way, shape or form fit to be anywhere close to coaching at this level. I'm really done with Xavi, and I don't need to wait for the MU game to make my mind up on him.

I don't know what's worse, the game Intercity gave us (which let's be honest can and does happen often in an early round Copa Del Rey tie) or the fact that Xavi rewarded the players with 3 days off for Reyes after that shitshow.

They all just had some time off during the world cup ffs, and winter break, and those who were at the world cup also had some time off after.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Just when I thought we couldn?t sink any lower, Xavi is proving us wrong? he sucks, he can?t ?coach? for shit! Not to mention when we are dirt poor after numerous disaster transfers he insist on bringing Torres for 60 mil - like, come on!?

delancey

Time to let go of Mr Masterclass. 😂 Otherwise, we will 100 % get knocked out vs United. No doubt in my mind. Quote me on this later.

Again, wtf was the club hierarchy thinking when it allowed Oscar, Xavis brother, to become our Assistant Manager? I could have done this job too, for I have almost zero footballing experience myself. 👍👍🤣

We have one of the best squads in Europe. Xavi is making us look like a bunch of school boys with his so-called tactics, or lack thereof. The whole forum has figured him out. 🤣

I was wrong about him. Kinda sucks, as he is a legend but he took this job on wayyyy too soon.

Xavi out.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
It's all about the patience and trust we are ready to throw at him.
If we can stomach being average for a couple more years the logical thing to do is keep him and support his options. Busquets won't play forever, so that obsession will no longer be a factor. But he has to bring something to the table for that trust to be justified.
I see some improvement from last season, but it could be down to better squad after spending a shit tone of cash we don't have.

The thing we can't afford patience with the financial state the club is in. We can't wait until he learns to coach, if we don't win trophies soon, the club is going to be broke, that was the point of the levers, to get short(ish) term results... And this Xavi guy got schooled by freaking Pippo Inzaghi...

Iniesta Ultra

I don't know what's worse, the game Intercity gave us (which let's be honest can and does happen often in an early round Copa Del Rey tie) or the fact that Xavi rewarded the players with 3 days off for Reyes after that shitshow.

They all just had some time off during the world cup ffs, and winter break, and those who were at the world cup also had some time off after.

He's too embarrassed to face dressing room now. He should just quit instead of destroying the club further.

delancey

Unai Emery, Tuchel, Martinez, Argentinian manager, and River plate manager. These are really our options.

Anyone else?

Messigician

Given the difficulties to sign a top replacement for Busquets, Xavi has decided to convert Frenkie de Jong to the pivot position, and wants to renew Busquets for one more year to ease the transition.

? @sport

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Xavi: ?We have been lucky in the draw for the first time?

This is not how the manager of a top club conducts himself, really pathetic. Showing no respect to the opponent and constantly touting that victim mentality. Ceuta probably will eliminate us and Xavi will fabricate something else to blame.

Gnidrologist

Never thought his mentality is so pathetic. At least on the field he always seemed up to task, even in dire situations. As a spokesman he was always silly, but thought would have matured over the years. Nope. Not a coach material and not even smart tactically, what you would expect from former "playing manager". Such a dissapointment. Was so hopeful, especially after that "xaviball" stint, where we crushed Real in style. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans