Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajnotkeith

Oblak: "We started the match very badly. I don't know if we were scared or we lacked confidence. It makes no sense, I'm really sorry."

I hope [MENTION=18429]Morten[/MENTION] isn't actually right that we are only winning games because the opponents lack confidence, because eventually that effect will end as we continue playing terribly every game.

iniestaGOAT

Not convinced playing in this way will lead to prolonged success.

Atletico have slow and weak attackers but against some more physically talented ones we will suffer a lot playing like that.

Like who? Our defensive record speaks for itself. They simply cannot score against us and it will lead us to league title.

Lessgooo

Barcilliant

We are better than that. CL group exits are largely due to injuries and poor refereeing. LL is fine

Yeah, Xavis two wins came against Pilsen or whatever they are called.
La liga is poor. The fact that only Madrid made it though 8s evidence of that. Ffs Atleti didn't even qualify for el LoL.

iniestaGOAT

Yeah, Xavis two wins came against Pilsen or whatever they are called.
La liga is poor. The fact that only Madrid made it though 8s evidence of that. Ffs Atleti didn't even qualify for el LoL.

we are better than madrid son. Look at the table.

Xavi is going to humble you lil bro

jamrock

We've only conceded 6 goals in the league,fans shit on him for everything & I'm not saying it's all down to him, but that's freaking ridiculous.

MTL_Barca

Play shit but somehow win all the time, with our current average we'd even come close to a 100 points season :lol:

Too bad it only works in la liga.

Rory

Credit to him for our defensive record, I do feel like we are hanging on in every game though, could have easily conceded 3 yesterday. Not sure how far this will take us with the ambitions that we should be pursuing. Still, better to be top of the league than not.

Was the first 20 mins a result of Xavi's tactics or Atletico not starting the match well? I hope it's the former.

iniestaGOAT

Credit to him for our defensive record, I do feel like we are hanging on in every game though, could have easily conceded 3 yesterday. Not sure how far this will take us with the ambitions that we should be pursuing. Still, better to be top of the league than not.

Was the first 20 mins a result of Xavi's tactics or Atletico not starting the match well? I hope it's the former.

Of course we will be hanging on to matches if the players fail to convert golden chances.

Especially pedri today and lewandowski the other day.

JohnN

That was some 65 minute suffering. Good first minutes until Atleti starting pressing then we weren't able to keep the ball at all.

Rory

Of course we will be hanging on to matches if the players fail to convert golden chances.

Especially pedri today and lewandowski the other day.

Hanging on is fine if it's the last part of the game. After 20 mins we looked a little lost, we did have some moments after but Atletico were mostly better imo. Pedri chance was very good yes, as was Gimenez header, Griezmann weak shot straight down the middle, another chance cleared off the line by Araujo. They had double the shots and shots on target. We were lucky to not concede

TacticsTim

There are a lot of people who i worry for their mental capacity if they praise xavi for defensive stability. Team has no control over games concede tons of chances even against a 4th division team. The team gets cut apart every match but la Liga teams are trash and can't finish and the defenders are good at making last ditch saves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans