Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messigician

Birdy, everybody knows Flo made a pact with belzebutt for his CL voodoo streak but

you still have to give them some coin for pulling the wins

think of it as a brawler who's outboxed and outfoxed for 11 rounds

his face is all bruised up n bloody but then in the 12th, he starts swinging blindly and ko's the other dude with a lucky punch

it's an ugly win but he still had to throw the punch and survive the mauling he got :bash:
Lmao

serghei

We only need one player this summer.

The prodigal son NEYMAR

SIIIIIIIIUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Would be good for La Liga. I'd take him on a low fee and with a decent salary.

I'd avoid signing more very young players. We have enough projects as it is.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Rooting for Xavi to prove me wrong and keep learning on the job until he makes it.

Although not a fan of crap like him wanting Parejo but that's another issue.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
FnAzLGnagAAd736

This pentagon shape absolutely shut us down last season. Frankfurt are doing this to everyone though. Will be very interesting to see if Napoli can play through that meat grinder in the middle.

Barcilliant

Rooting for Xavi to prove me wrong and keep learning on the job until he makes it.

Although not a fan of crap like him wanting Parejo but that's another issue.

It's not only Parejo,it's players like Zubimendi. He wants to pay 60 million for another Spanish soy boy. We already have Ferran,an old Busquets and he wants to pay 60 million for a guy who will get us destroyed in Europe...yet again.
Xavi is living on the back of two wins against a lethargic Real Madrid, nothing else.

Last edited:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
His press-conference today was very positive, hopefully a sign of things to come/continue. I have the feeling he is cooking something beautiful, not sure yet

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He didn't reject Arsenal per se. He just doesn't want to leave Real Sociedad in the middle of the season. Would probably be open to joining them in the summer.

https://twitter.com/carrusel/status/1616889886627201025

Same reason he renewed with Real Sociedad even with our interest. For now he's committed to playing for them, just like Pau Torres was with Villarreal despite interest from clubs like Man Utd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans