Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcilliant

There is no chance Xavi gets sacked before the end of the 23/24 season. We probably win LL--> he gets renewed. There is no way he gets sacked mid season next season, even though we're going to get thumped in Europe again. He has too much money in the bank with the Catalans and Laporta is a politician and clown. This club is going to have a hard few next seasons, if we haven't already had some.

We are in for a long barren spell. I thought it would be five years but looks like it will be 10 at least.

No mention of Laporta. The fat idiot hired him just because the fans wanted it and supported him with a huge transfer budget (for us).

The domestic league clean sheet record is a mirage. Teams have created plenty of chances against us but don't have the quality to finish them off.
Another thing is Madrid going to sleep. If they could actually motivate themselves for the lower teams they be top or at least near us. Too many fans reading into our league form.

JamDav1982

I'm sure Ten Hag would've turned Garcia and Pique into Baresi and Nesta.

Nah but sure as fuck he would have picked FDJ in midfield and not lone Busi on front of Pique/Garcia and with Alba/Balde on the bench.

Utterly moronic team set up by Xavi v Inter.

One of many in Europe.

Top stuff from the lad who can only beat Plzen in last 10 European games.

serghei

We are in for a long barren spell. I thought it would be five years but looks like it will be 10 at least.

No mention of Laporta. The fat idiot hired him just because the fans wanted it and supported him with a huge transfer budget (for us).

The domestic league clean sheet record is a mirage. Teams have created plenty of chances against us but don't have the quality to finish them off.
Another thing is Madrid going to sleep. If they could actually motivate themselves for the lower teams they be top or at least near us. Too many fans reading into our league form.

:lol:

Capture.png

jairzinho

If Xavi sticks around, it will be same old same old in Europe. We won't make it out the group and then get ko'd again in EL.

serghei

Lol, we had like Araujo, Christensen, and Kounde all out in defense. :lol:

The level of discussion is so low... pretty incredible that is used to trash Xavi as well. No shame.

JamDav1982

Now they want to bring in Pavard to play RB, a guy who kicked up a fuss during a fucking World Cup because he didn't want to play RB.

Fucking numpty probably still wants Foyth...

Will want Messi as well. Will think it will be a dream to have Messi and Lewa up top.

Pressing machine.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I'm not saying we should fire him, but the decision makers need to seriously consider their options if they believe they can get an upgrade.

Winning the league shouldn't deter them from making a decision if they have major doubts about Xavi's ability or inability in Europe.

JamDav1982

The level of discussion is so low... pretty incredible that is used to trash Xavi as well. No shame.

Yes and Xavi fucked it up big time with defence and midfield he chose.

Simple

Usual in Europe.

Sorin

Maybe Klopp will leave that sinking ship in the summer if it gets worse in the league. Fingers crossed.

He'll get another year but if someone like Klopp becomes available, we should do anything to bring him in no matter if we win the league.

Wishful thinking I know but yeah...

jamrock

FJD would have made the difference in our European defeats, poor on Xavi for not playing him.

Oh wait....

I don't know why people are in their feelings when we stood 0 chance of winning anything in Europe this season.
Just an exercise in whinnying, the priority has always been & correctly the league which we will most likely win.

JohnN

And he chose to not solidify that defense by using both Busi and FDJ, but Busi alone. This was an inexcusable choice that directly led to our elimination.
For the current game, we missed 3 of our best players and most of our guys weren't sharp enough. I would cut him some slack for this game.

But the record is getting really bad, has to be said.

FinBarcelonafan

The fact is that our top players never seem to perform in Europe.. what's up with that?? Lewy, DeJong, Dembele, Stegen all crap when it comes to CL or EL.

Then you compared Vini and Benzema to this.

JamDav1982

V Inter Barc have 3 CBs out.

Xavi chooses a CB pairing of Pique from nowhere who the club had told would barely play in summer and Garcia.. full backs of Roberto and Alonso.

Who did he put on front of that defence? Busi at lone DM.

Where was FDJ in midfield to help protect that defence? Where was Alba? A better LB than Alonso? Where was Balde? A better LB than Alonso and as shown can even add pace to that defence at RB.

FDJ, Alba and Balde were on the bench as Xavi gets it wrong again. Thats where.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans