Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
I think this is a very good thing to happen actually. We always struggle versus Villarreal. Now Xavi is gone, we have to change the way we play. Hence, it might be easier!

gingerless

how can you guys not see? he is controlling pep's decision making as a coach. we will win the villarreal match! genius!

that aside, i thought he was brilliant tonight... it's a shame our forwards are shit right now

X

xaviniesta

Xavi's 5 yellow cards in the Liga this season: 4 for protesting (1 from the bench), 1 for wasting time #fcblive [via fcbarcelona.cat]

last season he had also 5 yellow card and all for protesting. he should learn from his mistakes.... :rolleyes:

Fourteen

Monster Masch
He obviously cares though. Refs are probably a little harsh on most occasions but in any sense it does seem pointless to argue against a decision that has already been made and is rarely likely to change.

X

xaviniesta

btw, i just noticed that when he kicked the ball after whistle yesterday, the ref didn't see this at all. i think 4th offical told him to give yellow for that.

Clockwise

Buccaneer
3 of his yellows came from the same ref.

yep.

Xavi's 5 yellow cards in the Liga this season: 4 for protesting (1 from the bench), 1 for wasting time #fcblive [via fcbarcelona.cat]
I loled when I read that... but TBF it's stupid to take 4 yellows for protesting but Messi's Yellows are still more lolworthy. our Players should stop getting yellows for small reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans