Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcilliant

About to be 15 ahead of Madrid

And blud wants to sack the manager

These guys ain't serious ����

Hahahahaha. Forgetting the fact that he has been dumped from CL and EL TWICE in a row. Selective amnesia. Not only that but we don't even look competitive in Europe.

Richard.H

I must say I feel so disappointed that we got knocked out so easy in the CDR too. It seems to me like his brother should take most of the credit for us winning the league and having such good defense tactics. It's not easy to consistently beat most of the LL teams with a clean sheet.

I just think he lacks that X-factor in tactics, coaching, instilling team spirit that's needed in cup competitions. I hope he learns a lot because I fear next season Laporta won't be forgiving.

iniestaGOAT

I must say I feel so disappointed that we got knocked out so easy in the CDR too. It seems to me like his brother should take most of the credit for us winning the league and having such good defense tactics. It's not easy to consistently beat most of the LL teams with a clean sheet.

I just think he lacks that X-factor in tactics, coaching, instilling team spirit that's needed in cup competitions. I hope he learns a lot because I fear next season Laporta won't be forgiving.

We should be disappointed everytime we lose to our son. CDR, Super up, Pre season it does not matter.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
I said it about Mr critical on here & it looks like I'll have to paint some broad strokes as say it about most posters here.

But if y'all applied the same ridiculous standards to your own lives that some of you guys seem to be applying to Xavi, you guys would have a lot less time to post on the Internet & shit on a man that's about to win our first league title in 4 years in his first full season at the club, especially under the circumstances he came in under.

Unless some of you guys make at minimum, 150k, got straight A's in college & is married to someone that's at least a 9/10.

STFU and be realistic.

Winning the league title in the first year of our rebuild is massive, beating our main rival 3/5 times is excellent, leading the league by 12 points with the amount of injuries we've had to important players BIG.

About a 5% chance we would have lost the way we did against Madrid if we had at least 2 of our 4 starters that were out in the squad for the Copa, Xavi's record against Madrid tells us as much.

Combination of bad luck and poor performances meant we got knock out of Europe, such is life.

You acknowledge their is need for improvement, while accepting that we have achieved a lot in the first year of a brand new cycle.

Mofos on here acting like Andrew Tate, oh no excuses, but even that guy at least tried to apply the Standards to his own life.

Freaking settings ridiculous standards without any respect for prospective is the purview of over achievers or fuckin losers and I think we all know where 100% of those who can't apply a bit of prospective here lies.

Are you complaining about a manager being held to high standards for one of the biggest clubs in the world? are you annoyed that people are using context for those wins and defeats outside of the usual xavist narrative? too fucking bad.

Using your absurd logic for applying criticism, does that also mean we can no longer critique players because of some arbitrary criteria you seem to want to impose fucking LOL.

Straight A's in college? i didn't know college used that type of grading system, maybe it's a US thing but lol none the less.
I could very well meet or exceed that criteria you set.. but you wouldn't believe me anyway.

If you are poor and aren't as successful as jammy wants then you aren't fucking allowed to criticize anyone or anything to any decent standard.

Well, no offense but this post speaks for itself. Big wins are disregarded as "not real competitions", and "we just seem to have their number". :lol: Also, Inter are a tier 3 team that were one match away from winning Serie A last season and are for the 2nd time in a row in CL quarterfinals.

Inter are a legit tough team to beat when you are missing an entire back 4.

Frankfurt is tier 3, Inter are just about tier 2 as they are absolute fucking crap fighting it out for top 4 (currently 5th) in a dead Serie A.

iniestaGOAT

Are you complaining about a manager being held to high standards for one of the biggest clubs in the world? are you annoyed that people are using context for those wins and defeats outside of the usual xavist narrative? too fucking bad.

Using your absurd logic for applying criticism, does that also mean we can no longer critique players because of some arbitrary criteria you seem to want to impose fucking LOL.

Straight A's in college? i didn't know college used that type of grading system, maybe it's a US thing but lol none the less.
I could very well meet or exceed that criteria you set.. but you wouldn't believe me anyway.

If you are poor and aren't as successful as jammy wants then you aren't fucking allowed to criticize anyone or anything to any decent standard.

Frankfurt is tier 3, Inter are just about tier 2 as they are absolute fucking crap fighting it out for top 4 (currently 5th) in a dead Serie A.

Yeah and Real Madrid is tier 1 so what the fuck are you talking about?

We can beat tier but we can't beat tier 2-3?

OK. you are a genius.

i_bleed_blaugrana

Talk for yourself.
So far the twat is the one who appears every couple of months in here to whitewash Xavi with ridiculous excuses, and never self-criticizes.

The fact that you are downplaying Brighton's seasons says it all. Of course, I don't think you are dumb enough not to realize that if Brighton had the individuals players of UTD or Spurs (not even mentioning Barca) they would be going for the league. That's how exceptional the work De Zerbi is doing.
And you pop up here every shitty result to churn out similar shite and trying to protect your shitty agenda

I do these replies less and less nowadays. I have realized there is 0 point in replying to people with agendas

So if you realize that what tf was the point of mentioning them at all when it comes to Barca and our situation ffs?!?

As usual, no actually substance of why or how you form your statements, just more blanket judgement statements. I show up when I see an actual conversation to be had, positive or negative result aside and I do so way less frequently because it is just mindless bullshit like this.

Lastly just drop the whole agenda shit ffs :lol:

I am on here way too frequently (as you mentioned) to be trying to push some agenda for some forum clout lol?! Like just listen to yourself for a sec here bruv and hopefully you can see how ridiculous that is. A person having a differing opinion to yours does not automatically qualify them as someone with an agenda btw, I hope you are not dumb enough to continue confusing those things in the future :coffee:

iniestaGOAT

Xavi: "What the team needs? More time. If we didn't win titles, there wouldn't be time. We won the Super Cup, we competed until the semi-final in the CDR, we have the league in front of us, but it's true that in Europe we haven't done well. We're still under construction."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans