Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcilliant

Whats everyone complaining about? Another clean sheet, best defensive team of all time, league title etc.
I think the early European exits and boring football have put a damper on this league title if we win it.
No-one is celebrating except two very vocal Xavi fans. That tells you something.

delancey

Ironically we extended our lead after this shit show. Only Sergei and Jamcunt appreciate this kind of football. Insert the most retarded excuses here ____.

Sergei, come out from under the sofa. ????

Even Jamcunt stopped watching the match at the 60 minute mark. :lol:

@Alik

I just received an infraction for this message. Just out of curiosity, did Jamrock and Sergei also receive warnings for insulting me earlier in the thread?

Just keeping it fair, right?

@Alik, So did they? If they did, I apologize in advance.

Fairness, honesty and objectivity matter. ???????? I will await your response.

iniestaGOAT

@Alik

I just received an infraction for this message. Just out of curiosity, did Jamrock and Sergei also receive warnings for insulting me earlier in the thread?

I am also the victim of this

People insult me all the time and I am the one who gets warned

Fix the system!

serghei

Keep calm and trust the process. Motivation will decline now that the league is almost in the bag. It is normal.

JamDav1982

There was not a decline in motivation at all.

What there was lack of quality and poorly set out team.

Always an excuse at hand from the usual folk.

Motivation was sky high to try and go even further ahead in league.. particualrly when that is all have to plaf for.

The truth is the players tried but they were poor and the players would expect to lead the teams as starters were just dog shit.

Lewa, Raphinha, Gavi, Busi, Kounde etc all atrocious.

Renewing Xavi now is just stupidity. There is no reason at all to do it and not wait to see how next season pans out. Xavis is not being poached by any top clubs.

jamrock

@Alik

I don't know if I did, because I don't care lol.

You deserve it though for failing basic math.

jamrock

I hope everyone who are on the extreme end is prepared to apologize next season when we win the league again & make the champions league last 16!!!.

In the mean time, fuck you xavi for winning us for first trophy in 4 years, after coming in under some of most difficult set of conditions in modern club football history.

You piece of total shit.

jamrock

I remember when City played Madrid last season & walker came off injured, a few individuals here correctly pointed out that walked going off injured change the came in Madrid's favour.

These same people now, will now tell you with a straight face that injuries are no excuse for Xavi vs inter or 4 players being out against Madrid.

Oh no the players he signed should come in & replace the starters like for like, with no drop in quality, but for money bags city & the coach GOAT... Nah.

The hypocrisy and spins in an effort to win internet debates is always funny

delancey

I don't know if I did, because I don't care lol.

You deserve it though for failing basic math.
We had a net loss last year. No fancy term in the world will negate that fact. Laporta just used this term to minimize the criticism the club was receiving for spending a significant amount of money in a year of significant net loss. A deflection technique. And then a copy and paste monkey like yourself repeats it ad nauseam. It worked on some. :lol:

JamDav1982

Poor coaching in the losses to Real Madrid, Inter and Man Utd despite injuries.

Poor line ups, tactics and taking too long to change things in those games.

Injuries or not.

Needs to improve and 'last 16' isnt the huge achievement some seem to think next season. It is about how Barca perform vs the first good/top side they come up against.

FC B

Renewing Xavi now is just stupidity. There is no reason at all to do it and not wait to see how next season pans out. Xavis is not being poached by any top clubs.

Read a rumour that Xavi's agent met with Laporta and was proposed a deal extension till 2026 :lol:

And yeah, this isn't funny, it's tragic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans