Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

BJJ

A world class manager is the biggest and most important signing a club can make in todays football, just look at United under ten Hag. They aren't a great team by any means and a lot of their players are pretty average BUT you can see a difference in those 'average' players this season, you can see the team starting to take shape under him after years of horrendous managerial appointments. There's a clear plan.

Top managers can get a performance out of average players.

Xavi, I don't see any plan or any improvement. Dembele would be the biggest 'improvement' but that is more down to him actually staying fit longer since Xavi arrived. We scraped by with 1-0 wins and got very lucky defensively in the league; we saw what happened in Europe.

Xavi is just another Lampard. Great players do not always make great managers. Nepotism is destroying this club.
Well said. Look at Klopp. For a while he made Henderson and Milner look good. Great managers put the pieces together and create football that is effective and sometimes spectacular. Xavi is clueless.

jamrock

Lmao. They thrashed us 8 2. That team 9f ours had Messi, Suarez, Rakitic,Vidal,Pique etc. Our flop Coutinho rubbed it in our face with a brace and assist. You have a short memory. Their cl is not devalued just because of COVID.
I didn't say they didn't beat us, what are you talking about lol.

Covid CL is a 0.5

But anyways point was what big team made small tweaks and went on win the CL.

Because in the last decade only 4 teams have won it, and 2 of those is us & Madrid.

Last edited:

BJJ

The very fact that Xavi wants Messi back should be reason to sack him. Messi is finished at Cl level against top teams. Yes, he can still shine against lesser sides but against the best he has become a ghost. And Xavi wants him.....

serghei

A world class manager is the biggest and most important signing a club can make in todays football, just look at United under ten Hag. They aren't a great team by any means and a lot of their players are pretty average BUT you can see a difference in those 'average' players this season, you can see the team starting to take shape under him after years of horrendous managerial appointments. There's a clear plan.

Top managers can get a performance out of average players.

Xavi, I don't see any plan or any improvement. Dembele would be the biggest 'improvement' but that is more down to him actually staying fit longer since Xavi arrived. We scraped by with 1-0 wins and got very lucky defensively in the league; we saw what happened in Europe.

Xavi is just another Lampard. Great players do not always make great managers. Nepotism is destroying this club.
Lol. Ten Hag... :lol: Let's see when he wins the Premier League or at least puts together a coherent title challenge.

Until then, Xavi wins the league and that's bigger title than anything Ten Hag won so far.

BJJ

Lol. Ten Hag... :lol: Let's see when he wins the Premier League or at least puts together a coherent title challenge.

Until then, Xavi wins the league and that's bigger title than anything Ten Hag won so far.
Serghei and INIESTAGOAT accuse teams like Bayern and Juventus if being flat track bullies yet revel in Xavis league title against absolute scrubs.

jamrock

Madrid bought in Ancelotti. Another manager tweak. Won league and CL.
Chelsea brought in Di Matteo,won cl. Brought in Tuchel and won Cl.
Bayern got thrashed by us in 09. Made tweaks and got to cl final next year. We are way behind in Europe. FFS we can't even compete in EL lol.
So Madrid that's pretty much as CL voodoo.

Di Matteo 😂😂😂😂😂. Not to mention we brought in a manger and "tweaked" and won the CL after that.

So that leaves us with what, Chelsea & Bayern.

Even if you throw Madrid in there, that's 3 teams, only 1 of those 3 have more CL than us in the last 9 years, so basically your backing a total horse shit argument.

Only 3 big teams exist in Europe by this retarded, champion league winners only argument.

jamrock

Madrid is a scrub 🤣🤣🤣
I was gonna legit say this too, but it was too dumb to reply.

Madrid & Atletico are scrubs, la Liga is so easy to win. That's why no team has repeated in 3 years, much like budesliga & serie A where juve won like 7 in a row.

Who is this BJJ kid.

iniestaGOAT

The way Vini Jr was cooking Reece James, the best RB in the PL,

I have come to appreciate xavis work even more for neutralizing that threat 🤣🤣🤣

Andresito

Staff member
I was gonna legit say this too, but it was too dumb to reply.

Madrid & Atletico are scrubs, la Liga is so easy to win. That's why no team has repeated in 3 years, much like budesliga & serie A where juve won like 7 in a row.

Who is this BJJ kid.
BJJ is Barcilliant

BJJ

No wonder those posts felt like they came straight out of the gutter
Yes, it is me. The site is new,my email was an old one which I never use so I couldn't recover my password.
AM are shit. Real are inconsistent and paid the price. We were lucky this season. If you watched the matches you would have seen much lesser teams blow easy chances against us. If there were any half decent strikers in la liga the title race would still be on.

delancey

I fear what Peps Manchester City would do to a Xavi team. :lol:

Guardiola is a fantastic manager. Such a pleasure watching Man City in the CL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans