Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

iniestaGOAT

Yes, it is me. The site is new,my email was an old one which I never use so I couldn't recover my password.
AM are shit. Real are inconsistent and paid the price. We were lucky this season. If you watched the matches you would have seen much lesser teams blow easy chances against us. If there were any half decent strikers in la liga the title race would still be on.

Stop being clueless. Luck does not win you league titles no matter how many times you fools repeat it here.

Givenchy

Lol. Ten Hag... :lol: Let's see when he wins the Premier League or at least puts together a coherent title challenge.

Until then, Xavi wins the league and that's bigger title than anything Ten Hag won so far.
Ten Hag is a great manager, not sure what's funny. There is more challenge for top 4 in the PL than for the La Liga title, shows how 'incredible' this league win is.

Put Ten Hag in charge of Barca and we win the league, put Xavi in charge of United and they would be Chelsea levels of bad.

I know you will post about United spending big, can spend more than Barca yada yada but when you spend that money on duds like Antony and Maguire, it's clear Xavi has superior players despite money spent.

The next excuse is "Well we are rebuilding, can't expect to do well in the CL" then why on earth did we waste 50mil on a 34 yr old Lewa if not for instant success? I do wonder how you'll react when Xavi re-signs old man Messi.. I remember you, myself and a few others took a lot of stick for calling out Messi and his half arsed walking around club de amigo antics.

JamDav1982

Usual mental gymnastics from usual folk as if everyone is demanding too much by thinking Barca should be 'compettitive' in CL and not be out in Group Stages then out of EL to Man Utd.

That gets spun to 'expecting' Barca to win the CL.

When levers are pulled and sold to the members as needed to make sure Barcelona are competitive in Europe immediately dont complain when they fail on that objective.

Barca budgeted for QF minimum in CL and from there are expected to beat some and be competitive with the top sides.

JamDav1982

Ten Hag is a great manager, not sure what's funny. There is more challenge for top 4 in the PL than for the La Liga title, shows how 'incredible' this league win is.

Put Ten Hag in charge of Barca and we win the league, put Xavi in charge of United and they would be Chelsea levels of bad.

I know you will post about United spending big, can spend more than Barca yada yada but when you spend that money on duds like Antony and Maguire, it's clear Xavi has superior players despite money spent.

The next excuse is "Well we are rebuilding, can't expect to do well in the CL" then why on earth did we waste 50mil on a 34 yr old Lewa if not for instant success? I do wonder how you'll react when Xavi re-signs old man Messi.. I remember you, myself and a few others took a lot of stick for calling out Messi and his half arsed walking around club de amigo antics.

Serghie was claiming a few months ago ETH was his first choice coach when he thought Xavi was struggling.

No top team at this moment is chosing Xavi ahead of him or thinking what Barca are doing this season is more impressive.

Usual nonsense... if ETH does well it will be about money and if he doesnt will be held up as a failure.

ETH wouldnt have tocuhed the Barca job anyway. Like every top coach he wants to be in EPL at one of top sides.

serghei

Serghie was claiming a few months ago ETH was his first choice coach when he thought Xavi was struggling.

No top team at this moment is chosing Xavi ahead of him or thinking what Barca are doing this season is more impressive.

Usual nonsense... if ETH does well it will be about money and if he doesnt will be held up as a failure.

ETH wouldnt have tocuhed the Barca job anyway. Like every top coach he wants to be in EPL at one of top sides.
Lies. Xavi as my 1st choice.

serghei

Such a terrible post.

Ten Hag is a promising manager who has to prove his worth at his 1st big club. Not much different than Xavi.

You trash Antony signing, and yet Ten Hag brought him. :lol:

This season, top 4 is relatively OK for Ten Hag despite some historical humiliations like 0-7 vs Liverpool, because it's his first season. But next season if he doesn't challenge for the league, that's really bad.

Other than that, a lot of "would've", "could've" hypotheticals there. Let me guess, you're one of those clueless posters that think Real Madrid is a scrub team that just happens to beat teams in CL out of pure luck.

JamDav1982

Such a terrible post.

Ten Hag is a promising manager who has to prove his worth. Not much different than Xavi.

You trash Antony signing, and yet Ten Hag brought him.

This season, top 4 is OK for Ten Hag, next season if he doesn't challenge for the league, that's really bad.

Top four is huge for Man Utd and no it wont be 'really bad' if dont compete with City for league next season. All they will want is further progress,

They were being tipped to be mid table/bottom half at one point.

While beating Barca in way did and decent cup runs all adds in.

EPL status is massive. It is not some league like la liga where have huge advatnages over all but one team.

JamDav1982

The fuck question is that. Who cares?

If you want to play hypotheticals, Ten Hag wouldn't have done better than Xavi at Barcelona this season. That I'm sure of.

He would have done better.

That I am sure of.

See that is easy.

ETH dicked Xavi tactcially in their only head to head.

serghei

I can understand talking about managers like Guardiola and Klopp,
He would have done better.

That I am sure of.

See that is easy.

True. It's easy with hypotheticals.

Only thing that is gonna be a fact is that Xavi will win a bigger title at Barcelona than Ten Hag at United this season. Soon.

So, in terms of titles, Xavi is gonna be ahead.

JamDav1982

I can understand talking about managers like Guardiola and Klopp,

True. It's easy with hypotheticals.

Only thing that is gonna be a fact is that Xavi will win a bigger title at Barcelona than Ten Hag at United. Soon.

So, in terms of titles, Xavi is gonna be ahead.

Haha not a same comparison that one.

Much easier to win La Liga with Barca than EPL with Man Utd.

Xavi been better than Arteta also if Arsenal fail to win league.

Top logic.

serghei

Only thing you can do is bring down the league with joke arguments like the one where Madrid are supposedly not a top team. :lol: But that makes you sound desperate as fuck.

serghei

Haha not a same comparison that one.

Much easier to win La Liga with Barca than EPL with Man Utd.

Xavi been better than Arteta also if Arsenal fail to win league.

Top logic.

True. Titles don't lie. If Arsenal bottle the lead... Xavi has a better season than Arteta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans