iniestaGOAT

But that makes sporting Lisbon better than arsenal 🤣🤣

Xavi haters scrambling and coming up with the weirdest logic now 😭

Somebody help them

Co0ter

But that makes sporting Lisbon better than arsenal 🤣🤣

Xavi haters scrambling and coming up with the weirdest logic now 😭

Somebody help them
It's sad that you're not even a troll. Just stupid, that's all.

Keep defending Xavi while he supports the players that cost us titles and get us knocked out of competitions.

You keep clinging to La Liga as a defense, when it is against the weakest La Liga ever, and our rivals AM and RM are at their worst.

Not to mention we spent a ton of money and resources on players last summer, no one came close to our spending.

AND Xavi wanted to sell our best player last summer 🤣😂🤣

You clueless, bruh.

iniestaGOAT

Keep defending Xavi while he supports the players that cost us titles and get us knocked out of competitions.

You keep clinging to La Liga as a defense, when it is against the weakest La Liga ever, and our rivals AM and RM are at their worst.

Not to mention we spent a ton of money and resources on players last summer, no one came close to our spending.

You clueless, bruh.

He or Laporta or whoever wanted to sell FDJ,

so we can sign Bernardo Silva you dummy 🤣🤣🤣🤣

you know the guy who his putting up masterclass perfomrnace vs Bayern in UCL

This guy man 🤣🤣

Redbuck

You clueless, bruh.
In as much as he's a Xavi fanatic, I wouldn't call him stupid tbh. He just needs to have a more balanced way of seeing everything about Xavi, the good, the bad, and the ugly, that's all. And tbh he made a very valid point there, you don't judge managers/teams based on knockout matches cos they're based on fine margins. Any little change, and the tie goes the other way. But in a situation where the ties always go against a manager, something has to change (either the manager changes the way he approaches such games, or he is ditched for someone else)

JamDav1982

He or Laporta or whoever wanted to sell FDJ,

so we can sign Bernardo Silva you dummy 🤣🤣🤣🤣

you know the guy who his putting up masterclass perfomrnace vs Bayern in UCL

This guy man 🤣🤣

Hopefully he can put up a masterlcass against Real that FDJ does on a regular basis.

Trying to sell your best mid for Silva is not a smart move.

Barca would have all same issues and worse now had they made that transfer.

Silva is however levels above likes of Gavi even this season when not been at best.

Here is an idea.. use the money that was used to buy Raphinha to buy Silva,......Or Kounde and a cheaper RB. Or Lewa and a younger CF. If think he was such a great transfer.

Birdy

Barcelona needs 1) A world class sporting director and 2) A world class coach before this club spends another cent. It's so bad that the safest bet in football that one can make these days is that a Barcelona signing will fail because our recruitment is just garbage.

AMEN!

Birdy

I can understand talking about managers like Guardiola and Klopp,

True. It's easy with hypotheticals.

Only thing that is gonna be a fact is that Xavi will win a bigger title at Barcelona than Ten Hag at United this season. Soon.

So, in terms of titles, Xavi is gonna be ahead.
No
If ETH wins EL with United, he will be ahead EVEN according to your shitty metrics.
Because even EL these days is >>>>>> shitty La Liga

But he is ahead already according to people who know one or two things about football.
Because he was transformed an absolute mess into a well oiled top4 EPL team

But anyway, I guess it's not the end of the world if you like a manager the way some here love ETH. Let's see him adding some league titles and some CLs before we compare him to managers like Pep, Klopp etc. though. Keep the love somehow grounded in reality.

Not to be mean, but the most special thing Ten Hag did this season is find a way to lose 0-7 to one of the worst Liverpool of the last 10 years.
and won against title winner (possibly) Arsenal
and won against title winner or/and CL winner (possibly) City
and won against all big 6

in his FIRST year in the most difficult league in the world, having inherited a mess from Ole and Ragnick

GET A GRIP
your state is becoming all the more pathetic

Serghie wanted ETH as Barca coach.

Was quick enough to go back to that point when thought Xavi not doing well. Then flipped back again.
Serghei in October '21: "ETH is nothing, Xavi is the mastermind even though he has coached only in Qatar"
Serghei in October '22: "ETH is average"
Serghei in January '21: "ETH was my 2nd choice after Xavi to coach Barca" :LOL:
Serghei now: "ETH hasn't won the CL or the EPL yet"

He needs help...

Last edited:

jamrock

As I sit here doing the night shift, I'll say again what I've said about a thousand times.

A good % of fans shitting on a manger that's 13 points clear in the league, gotta be some of the dumbest shit I've ever seen in my time watching football, a team that has won fuck all in 4 years.

The league is shit.
The European champions are shit.
The manger is shit.

13 points clear, while missing our best player for about 2 months, our best winger for about the same.

ETH this, ETH that. Fuck xavi for walking away with a league title after winning fuck all for years.

It would be better if you finished 2nd & made The CL last 16,while playing champagne football.

iniestaGOAT

In as much as he's a Xavi fanatic, I wouldn't call him stupid tbh. He just needs to have a more balanced way of seeing everything about Xavi, the good, the bad, and the ugly, that's all. And tbh he made a very valid point there, you don't judge managers/teams based on knockout matches cos they're based on fine margins. Any little change, and the tie goes the other way. But in a situation where the ties always go against a manager, something has to change (either the manager changes the way he approaches such games, or he is ditched for someone else)

I am not a XAVI fanatic. But we are sitting here comparing him to SEVEN HAAG.

Thats an Easy DUB. He is somewhat unhinged.

Different story of course if its between XAVI HERNANDEZ and someone like JOSEP GUARDIOLA

JamDav1982

Best player is FDJ.... best player in last two wins v Real and still extend points in league with him.

Gets injured and contrbutes to 4-0 loss at home to Real and 0-0 with Girona as team shape collapses.

The best and most important player for Barcas team balance is FDJ.. Pedri not far off then Dembele the next.

Gavi is miles off FDJ and Pedri and cant replace them in midfield, same with Kessie and Roberto. Raphinha is miles off what Dembele brings also in way Xavi sets team up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans