Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messigician

Xavi: "I'm not going to keep quiet until there is a rule to control the height of the grass. You can't play golf if the grass isn't good. Tennis matches are cancelled if it rains. If LeBron James slips, someone comes to mop up the wet on the floor..."

He's back with even more shite about the grass

Messigician

Xavi: "The game against Getafe? I'm criticised for everything and it does not bother me at all. I'm not going to change my mind. The sun bothered us and the dry pitch does not benefit any team. The question is for Quique [Sanches Flores]. Why didn’t he water the pitch?"

JamDav1982

That is an embarrassement.

He needs to get a grip and answer that question in a different way.

In built excuse for players any time the grass is not to their liking.

Xavi comes across at time as thinking he has it all worked out and everything from players, officials to the weather stops it happening. Same as a player when claimed were better team when battered 4-0 by Bayern or some shite.

These comments and shitting himself at the bad 'luck' at near enough every cup draw needs to change.

Givenchy

Well Xavi already has a new job lined up when he's inevitably sacked next season, a gardener. Then he can measure grass all day long.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It proves stats alone means fuck all especially when the sample size is small.
Anyone who tries to watch our games should know that Pedri is at worst a top 3 player in our team.

Araujo, Pedri and Frenkie.

serghei

It proves stats alone means fuck all especially when the sample size is small.

Sample size is almost non existent. Before claiming Pedri is a top player at CL level he needs to prove it. Until he does, he is not.

Can't get any simpler really.

ajnotkeith

Yeah, vs Plzen... :lol:

This proves what exactly?

Leao just fucked up Napoli's defense in CL quarters.
So there is significant context behind these 'how many CL goals' stats yet you don't want to mention them when it comes to defending our own players.

You think it proves that Pedri is a bad player because he doesn't have CL goals yet when given an example of how it can be misleading, then you want to use context.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans