Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamDav1982

Barca needs urgent signings of quantity, not quality.

Our top level players are Raphinha and Lewandowski. Think about it. :lol:

No they arent.

MATS, Balde, Araujo, Christensen, FDJ, Gundo and Pedri all better level than those two.

Lamal probably is even now but too young to be played week in week out.

mc_lovin

Not like we could (easily) sign upgrades for Raphina or Lewandowski even if we had 200m to spend.

Need Roque and Lamine to step up :) I am confident.

serghei

Barca needs urgent signings of quantity, not quality.

Our top level players are Raphinha and Lewandowski. Think about it. :lol:

They need quality players in the 23-28 year old range. Players in their prime. Those are extremely expensive and highly rated. You are expected to pay close to 100m for such a player in a key position.

JamDav1982

MATS, Christensen, Araujo, Balde, FDJ, Pedri would have best teams in world wanting them if available.

Gundo just left one... but aye none are quality and Raphinha is a top player...

JamDav1982

I'll leave you at this sinking post. I'd be the first one to kiss you if we win a major thing with this squad. :lol:

Whats a 'major thing'?

Must be CL or Barca shite... that the rules?

And go on about others 'stinking posts'.

When claim Raphinha is a top player and better than those then nothing 'stinkier'.

City have better all round team and far better coach.... why does Barca have to beat them to CL for example for the players named to be top players?

serghei

Araujo, Balde, FDJ are top players. FDJ is more, he is top-class. Pedri is weak and soft and has a lot of improvement to do in the physical department.

I'd say Balde atm is our brightest talent that I can see playing in most teams out there on his current form. Helps that he has the physicality to match the pace of the current game.

JamDav1982

Araujo, Balde, FDJ are top players. FDJ is top-class. Pedri is weak and soft and has a lot of improvement to do in the physical department.

I'd say Balde atm is our brightest talent that I can see playing in most teams out there on his current form. Helps that he has the physicality to match the pace of the current game.

Nah Pedri is top player and top teams would be after him.

Gundogan just came as key player from top team and Christensen is better than CBs majority of top teams have.. at least better than one in each team.

MATS is better GK than a lot of 'top teams' have also.

serghei

We just won la Liga, wouldn't be shocked if we did again or that doesn't count.

Yeah, for La Liga the team is good, But for CL... need major luck to even hit the quarters.

That's considering the injuries don't hit again even, Barca has quite an extensive list of players that get injured frequently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans