Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I'm all up changing him, but give me a proper manager, because I ain't heard one yet.

You're essentially only waiting for Pep or Klopp I guess in that case. Neither which is happening or at least unlikely.
Anyway Xavi should not and is not getting fired mid-season unless we crash out of the CL group stages again. In that case he probably still finishes the season but should be kicked off at the end then.

khaled_a_d

Xavi has chosen Pau Cubarsi as the 5th CB option for the Champions League ahead of Faye.

Barring a recent change I am not aware of, there is essentially 2 squad lists for CL
-1st team squad, normal 25 first team players that we know of.
-8 youth players, those to be registered there has to be in the club for minimum 2 years to qualify for it.
Cubarasi fit the 2nd squad list while Faye has to take a 1st team spot.

Andresito

Staff member
Not sure why they only decided to register 19 players in the A list as they could've added Faye to that as well. Maybe they feel he won't be needed in the group stages as he is in an adaption period, and Xavi would play likes of Alonso and Frenkie ahead of him anyway.

That makes our CB options: Kounde, Christensen, Araujo, Inigo, Frenkie, Alonso and Cubarsi. Oriol could probably play there as well in case of emergency.

Temptation

This lemon became a LVG twerker after a couple anti-Messi comments :lol:

LVG was a great manager, from 1995 - 2010. His United stint was as dire as it gets :lol:
Look at this thicko desperately trying to get one up on me. :lol:

Everyone knows LVG was a great manager in his pomp but apparently this "Barca fan" can't tolerate the sight of someone correctly rating LVG.

Everyone knows that current LVG isn't the same as he was in his pomp. Thanks for mentioning that, Captain Obvious. :lol:

Look at the context and learn simple comprehension and save yourself the energy, dork.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Van Gaal is really good at developing young players, but he hasn't been a great manager at club level since he was at Ajax and for a year at Bayern. Once those young players grow up though they get tired of his BS and chaos ensues.

As for him teaching patterns of play then if you believe aimless sideways passing is that then sure.

Porque

Barring a recent change I am not aware of, there is essentially 2 squad lists for CL
-1st team squad, normal 25 first team players that we know of.
-8 youth players, those to be registered there has to be in the club for minimum 2 years to qualify for it.
Cubarasi fit the 2nd squad list while Faye has to take a 1st team spot.

You may be correct. Maybe it is a technicality. I was referring to this article.

My initial feeling was because they want to encourage Pau to renew.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans