Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

L3v1s

The board should wait with renewing his contract until after we’ve gotten out of the CL group. I’m not confident. :lol:

I think Porto will win the group.
The board should've waited until the season is finished. Now we are stuck with him for another 3 years or so... Who knows what the future will bring.

Morten

Already conceded about as many goals as halfway through last season(not including El Clasico), whats going on with that?

Loki

Xavi is the perfect manager for barca right now, I'm glad he renewed. The mob wants everyone gone if instant success in everything isn't there (LaLiga isn't enough anymore for the Social Media generation), but rational thinking people actually understand it's a process to build a team. Pep, Klopp, Arteta they all needed time and Xavi will get his.

delancey

The board should've waited until the season is finished. Now we are stuck with him for another 3 years or so... Who knows what the future will bring.
He shouldn’t be renewed at all, but if we’re going to do it, at least wait to see how we perform in the CL. For we have a difficult group ahead of us. Porto and Antwerp may surprise. 🤣

And I’m not being sarcastic. 😆

delancey

Xavi’s brother is getting better by the day. He may be wanted by the Premier League soon. He has much to do with our functioning and well-oiled attack. Those brilliant tactics, and mouth watering combination plays. My goodness! He should get a shot after Xavi for sure. Laporte, make it happen 😻🥹🥹

JamDav1982

Xavi has done a lot of good and made a fair few mistakes that is the reality.

Some are just entrenched either side and wont admit to one or the other.

The Barca squad is very good. One of the most flexible in Europe... it has some weaknesses as they all do really bar Bayern/City.

Now is the time for Xavi to build on what he has done well and show learned from mistakes.. which he has with FDJ etc.. and then go up a level in Europe while competing all way with Real in league.

serghei

Hansi Flick, the guy some big-mouths around here wanted instead of Xavi just got sacked by Germany. They call him over there the shittiest manager in Germany NT history. :lol:

People just love flavor of the month types. A covid season and Hansi Flick was portrayed as some sort of football genius.

Allegri, Conte, some other names Xavi haters put forward around here, these guys aren't winning anything of note in recent years. ETH is still not doing better than Ole at United.

Just grow a pair, support the club, and cut the drama.

Other than Pep, Carlo, and 1-2 others, managers aren't doing too well in Europe lately. Xavi is actually among the few that managed to win something important in the last 2-3 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans