Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

serghei

Chelsea and United :lol:

It's virtually impossible to be this bad.

True. Because we are managed better. Our board and management structure are now solid. All we need is patience and perseverance. The main building blocks are set firmly in place. At least as long as we continue with this financing structure. A great owner would improve things massively.

Last edited:

serghei

Not really

We still have alot of revenue

:lol: The club can't afford top rated players anymore. All hope is on likes of Balde, Lamal, Pedri, Gavi, all of these becoming elite players.

It's a simple equation. If you look at all the Barca teams that dominated Europe, buying the best players has been a constant. Every single time, to become the best, the club needed to buy superstars on multiple positions. It's a simple fact.

In the past, this thing was possible. Now it is not, and it is not going to be for a long long time.

Last edited:

mc_lovin

Thought better of you.

And no, it’s not realistic. Selling the club is virtually impossible. First bit if trouble and you turned plastic. And it’s not even bad honestly xD

serghei

Thought better of you.

And no, it’s not realistic. Selling the club is virtually impossible. First bit if trouble and you turned plastic. And it’s not even bad honestly xD

It's not like that. An owner is not necessarily bad. I hope you're right, I don't want the club to get sold, but the current situation is not sustainable.

serghei

I don't see any solution to generate money if you can't invest money first. Not today. The club needs a solution to put money first, before making profit, one that doesn't involve amassing more debt. Otherwise you're gonna be in deep shit if you elect a shite president. And it is going to happen almost surely in the future.

Porque

It's not like that. An owner is not necessarily bad. I hope you're right, I don't want the club to get sold, but the current situation is not sustainable.

Is Real Madrid sustainable?

We have to ride out the salary cap limitations until the new stadium is built and income goes up.

Then our salary cap with the levers accounted for should be around 600m+, which is lower than current Madrid's but higher than Premier League payrolls (not including transfer fees).

serghei

After Flo era? Probably not. You need some brakes from UEFA to limit spending from the billions teams. That is apparently not going to happen.

Barca are victims of pure Capitalism. romanticism in the era of pragmatism.

serghei

Still, I have higher hopes in Madrid electing a good President than Barca. Imagine how dumb you have to be to have a manager like Pep basically in your backyard, and have him working against you just out of dumb ego.

Barca are generally a badly run club. Laporta is basically deeply tied to 4 out of 5 CLs. Without him, the club is at the level of likes of Porto and Benfica on an European level.

JamDav1982

No one was working against Pep.

These other clubs some drool over are spending hundreds of millions on players that would not be starters for Barca is the reality.

Laporta is not tied to 4 of 5 CL.. and not a CL 5 years after he left.

serghei

Around the same core he built in 2009-11. Messi, Alves, Iniesta, Busi, Pique, Mascherano. Around half the team was the same as under Pep. Without that core built under Pep, things could've panned out very differently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans