Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamDav1982

Not sure he should. Team is a work in progress with plenty of changes. It’s very early.

Disagree and think he should.

Lamine cant start every game and Cancelo at RB with Balde LB has no balance the way Xavi is trying to play him.

Well Xavi tried it his way and dropped two points so still think the same.

KingHristo

I used to call Xavi the "manager" but I think that was a bit of a reach... He gets the setup and the tactics wrong time and again. His rotation makes us weak and prone to dropping points with La Liga's minnows. Week in week out he's being outsmarted by every other manager that sits in the opposite dugout.

Yes, it's still early in the season and we have our share of injuries, but I do believe that with the remaining available players we should be controlling the games against the likes of Celta, Mallorca and Granada (all top relegation candidates), not chasing the draw and crossing our fingers for a lucky goal.

iniestaGOAT

Right from day zero I was against him being manager. I've been proven right. Forget the result. Even if we won there are so many deficiencies on display its crazy.

We need to stop wasting time. Hire a competent coach now as he will need time to clear up the mess this clown has created.

Didn't you ask for ten haag? Sit this one out.You will never be proven right you bum!

The bums will always lose.

BJJ

The difference is that Kounde is a defensive RB and Cancelo is not. The DM problem got worse and we've had injuries too. Play a 532 with three cbs.

Porque

The difference is that Kounde is a defensive RB and Cancelo is not. The DM problem got worse and we've had injuries too. Play a 532 with three cbs.

Irony is that Kounde put in a ton of physical work in pre-season.

Didn't realize it initially until I saw the CL running stats and he is a good 1-2km faster than last season.

So on that note he would have given a bit more as a defensive rightback.

But generally, the issue is Xavi needs to tweak back to not having a 4 man midfield and also having a rightback who has a natural tendency to attack, but who Xavi wants more interior like how he say Dani Alves.

Which is fine, but an issue when Cancelo is ass on the D.

serghei

Difference between this seasons defense and last isn't nearly as big as some would think.

Teams wasted chances last season they don't this season.

Nah, last season we conceded chances, this season we gift chances. That's the differrence. So many fuck-ups like this season in defense only happened vs Almeria (0-1) in all of last season's league campaign.

Mallorca and Granada just took the gifts and that's it, 4 points lost.

Gaudi

We just need injured players back, otherwise we are golden, our attack has so much purpose and meaning, fluidity and speed it's breathtaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans