Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

serghei

Bookies odds would also have Barca much better than likes of United, Spurs, Milan, Juventus that you hold up as being stronger opponents. Its preferable for you to make this argument because it kills your narrative about Barca vs other teams in Europe.

Neither did they favour Madrid that much. From what I recall it was almost even.

Told you before, some things change in football quickly. I have no problem saying Barca are better than United now. And will have no problem saying United are better than Barca 12 months from now if I think so in the future.

Madrid have been better than Barca continuously since about 2019.

ajnotkeith

Told you before, some things change in football quickly. I have no problem saying Barca are better than United now. And will have no problem saying United are better than Barca 12 months from now if I think so.
Barca were better than United then also. We were the most in form team in Europe at the time.

JamDav1982

Told you before, some things change in football quickly. I have no problem saying Barca are better than United now. And will have no problem saying United are better than Barca 12 months from now if I think so in the future.

Madrid have been better than Barca continuously since about 2019.

Madrid were not better last season.

Poor use of word 'continuously'.

Go tell us again how Xavi/Barca won as Real didnt try. Then make up stats about Real being better against the top teams etc.

JamDav1982

They did try. Just we like we try also but keep fucking up vs low-level sides.

Nah you claimed Real were not as motivated and beat the better teams but lost to smaller ones.... both clean made up.

Nothing like this season and Real last season and Barca this are not lacking motivation.

Desperate for excuses why the superior Real didnt win league.

This season you can tell us how Barca lose as Xavi is 'fooled/delusional and has not chance to win'.

serghei

Barca produced an elite league season last year. Very steady, few errors, luck, big game performances, we had it all except more goals and entertainment.

JamDav1982

Barca produced an elite league season last year. Very steady, few errors, luck, big game performances, we had it all except more goals and entertainment.

Indeed... and won league not due to Real not trying and being 'shit' as you claimed.

Wouldnt call it 'elite' but good enough to get the job done.

Nazario1985

Extending or not if Laporta want to sack him he will ... if the money is there
Now who you would you put in charge then ? who's available ?

Devils

Normally I would question why we have so many injuries and players are dropping like flies every match…

But then I realize we have Xavi’s family and friends in the physio room.

Great stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans