Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birdy

Miracle worker, LOL:ROFLMAO:

Indeed, because it's a miracle to manage to play that badly against LL fodder (the Granadas, the Osasunas, the Getafes, the Mallorcas) with a squad featuring Felix, Raphina, Yamal, Cancelo, Gundogan, Gavi, Frenkie, Kounde, Araujo, Balde and MATS

Xavi apologists are becoming more and more hilarious

Reactions: BJJ

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
We played better in 2nd half but can't really be satisfied when ter Stegen had to save us again and most of our dangerous chances came from long balls. I just don't see what Xavi plan is.

On a positive note: we could have scored more and we will be better once key players get back.

Horatio

You're welcome
To be fair the players really respect him. Not a single player has shown frustration towards him on pitch or media. That's very important if you are building.

KingLeo10

Miracle worker, LOL:ROFLMAO:

Indeed, because it's a miracle to manage to play that badly against LL fodder (the Granadas, the Osasunas, the Getafes, the Mallorcas) with a squad featuring Felix, Raphina, Yamal, Cancelo, Gundogan, Gavi, Frenkie, Kounde, Araujo, Balde and MATS

Xavi apologists are becoming more and more hilarious

So...the squad is now super strong yet you were the one foaming at season start that the squad and Xavi's tactics are hopeless without Ousmane "Birdy Jr." Dembele :lol:

Which is it? :lol:

Birdy

So...the squad is now super strong yet you were the one foaming at season start that the squad and Xavi's tactics are hopeless without Ousmane "Birdy Jr." Dembele :lol:

Which is it? :lol:

You confuse me with someone else. I have never been on the train of 'poor squad' apologists. Maybe Serghei is your guy. When everyone is fit, the squad is one of the best in Europe with the only exception being the CF position

About Xavi's tactics, yes indeed. They have been awful, and Dembele saved his ass last season and the season before time and time again, because his individual creativity masked the absence of a tactical plan to break down opponents.
Now that a 16yr old kid has to do that, it is plain for people to see that

KingLeo10

Xavi masked Dembele being utterly useless at producing. Won LL without that bum in the business end of the season...while Dembele without Xavi is 0 goals and 2 assists in 16 games :lol:

iniestaGOAT

You confuse me with someone else. I have never been on the train of 'poor squad' apologists. Maybe Serghei is your guy. When everyone is fit, the squad is one of the best in Europe with the only exception being the CF position

About Xavi's tactics, yes indeed. They have been awful, and Dembele saved his ass last season and the season before time and time again, because his individual creativity masked the absence of a tactical plan to break down opponents.

You are a dembele stan .You have no credibility.

Stop posting and quit embarrassing yourself. For once in your life.

You are like a low budget Bracilliant.

jamrock

I don't see how you could say that the Dembele when he was out injured for so long

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans