Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galning

I like it the man has opinions and isn't afaid to tell it how he thinks, much better than hearing the same old **** every other footballer comes out with, it's a dream come true etc etc

2r4mkat.jpg

Phatroonaldo

Xavi answered this at these 2 questions: Is Messi the best player of all time? Yes. Is this Barca the best team ever? Yes.
He also said: We have to protect Messi because people want to break him at the field. RM was the most difficult match for us,not because of their good play but because they want to destroy the soccer.It should be very interesting if RM was willing to play.I like Ozil,he is a great player,but unfortunately he plays at RM and RM does not want to play all the time.
I like the attitude of ManU a 1000 times more as RM.

Very nice spoken Xavi!!!

Spoken Like a fuckin boss.

Lol what an idiot Xavi is. His talent of footballer is immense, but his interviews are just laughable.

In my very humble opinion, you should shut the fuck up, step aside and proceed to kiss the feet of the legend.

E

estranged

Xavi was never diplomatic. Always had a big mouth on him. Whether he was right or wrong, he spoke his heart regardless of his position as Barcelona's captain. Puyol though, never uttered a single questionable word. Though, Xavi is ten times more romantic than Puyol.
This is what makes Xavi a legend he is a true leader, he honestly believes what he says. He believes that Barca are the best and they do it better than anyone else, if he didn't believe this he could easily have left Barca all those years ago when we were struggling like shit. And to be honest I agree with him, he is saying that Barca are the best team of the last 20 years (which is true) and that Messi is greater than Maradona, and to be honest Messi having 7/8 years left in him he is most probably right.

Sorry, but Xavi just makes angry with his foolish statements. Boy if you haven't played with these greats avoid such statements and be diplomatic.

Funnily enough I never found a footballer as annoying as that prick in your avatar.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Xavi answered this at these 2 questions: Is Messi the best player of all time? Yes. Is this Barca the best team ever? Yes.
He also said: We have to protect Messi because people want to break him at the field. RM was the most difficult match for us,not because of their good play but because they want to destroy the soccer.It should be very interesting if RM was willing to play.I like Ozil,he is a great player,but unfortunately he plays at RM and RM does not want to play all the time.
I like the attitude of ManU a 1000 times more as RM.

Very nice spoken Xavi!!!

:worthy:

Barcafan 2304

Xavi was never diplomatic. Always had a big mouth on him. Whether he was right or wrong, he spoke his heart regardless of his position as Barcelona's captain. Puyol though, never uttered a single questionable word. Though, Xavi is ten times more romantic than Puyol.

Don't see an awful lot wrong there and its less incendiary and provocative than some of the diatribe that has come from you lot this past season.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
This is what makes Xavi a legend he is a true leader, he honestly believes what he says. He believes that Barca are the best and they do it better than anyone else, if he didn't believe this he could easily have left Barca all those years ago when we were struggling like shit. And to be honest I agree with him, he is saying that Barca are the best team of the last 20 years (which is true) and that Messi is greater than Maradona, and to be honest Messi having 7/8 years left in him he is most probably right.

Funnily enough I never found a footballer as annoying as that prick in your avatar.

Hey, Totti is awesome. Not as awesome as Xavi, but still fuckin' cool.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!

:rofl1:

Lol what an idiot Xavi is. His talent of footballer is immense, but his interviews are just laughable.

There have been questionable statements made previously... But, for the life of me, I don't understand why you are so offended with this one!!

this +1

Panna

Like all others say, i have lots of respect for players(people) who say what they think.(if its reasonable,true and respectfull) a lot of players are programmed by their club (media training) and they are very very boring to listen at.
Most of the times i personally can give the answers,always the same bull****.

I read my post over and over again,because of your stupid comment,and there is nothing lied about what he said. It is the truth if you like it or not.
The fact you call Xavi an idiot, shows me what kind of person you are and wonders me what you are doing at this Barca forum.

MoFroBo

:rofl1:

There have been questionable statements made previously... But, for the life of me, I don't understand why you are so offended with this one!!

I find it kinda rude towards Cruyff, Pele, Maradonna.

Like you guys wouldn't bitch ass for example Ramos, if he stated CR is better than of all time greats :D

E

estranged

Personally No, I would not cry or bitch if Ramos said CR is the greatest of all time, I would think Ramos is an idiot for thinking so but I wouldn't get angry about it. I just can not see how one can take offense at what Xavi said, he said Messi is the greatest of all time, so what? Many people would agree with him and It's his opinion and he is entitled to it. Messi is still only 23 don't forget.

And don't worry, I'm sure Cryuff won't take any offense at what Xavi said.

Barcafan 2304

Like you guys wouldn't bitch ass for example Ramos, if he stated CR is better than of all time greats :D

Why? yes, those three are established as some of the best of all time.....no law against any player in the present or future joining that list.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt

Cruyff can't care less. Maradona already stated that Leo is better than him and Pele is pathetic, who cares what he thinks?

/next

Barcafan 2304

Cruyff can't care less. Maradona already stated that Leo is better than him and Pele is pathetic, who cares what he thinks?

/next

Fair enough but we are forgetting Ryan Shawcross here. The man that Messi would not want to play on a wet wednesday night in Stoke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans