Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yugi

Fair enough but we are forgetting Ryan Shawcross here. The man that Messi would not want to play on a wet wednesday night in Stoke

I fear that most, if we will meet stoke sometime I will be scared as shit whenever messi and ryand ran over each other, I am SHIT SCARED!

Fair enough but we are forgetting Ryan Shawcross here. The man that Messi would not want to play on a wet wednesday night in Stoke

I fear that most, if we will meet stoke sometime I will be scared as shit whenever messi and ryand ran over each other, I am SHIT SCARED!

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
Oh lolz, how could I forget Ryan? The only player in the world with so much technical ability that he doesn't need physique nor leg-breaking tackles. The most pure footballer in the world.

Oh wait..

Yugi

oh lolz, how could i forget ryan? The only player in the world with so much technical ability that he doesn't need physique nor leg-breaking tackles. The most pure footballer in the world.

Oh wait..

puto amo!
Puto futból!

JonM

According to OptaSports, "Xavi did not concede a single foul during 953 minutes of Champions League football this season".

Birdy

very nice pic
rNBWb.jpg

Last edited:

VincevvZ

I think Xavi is right, its just kinda hard for people to admit Messi has reached/passed the level of legends when still playing, and still being that young. If I were Xavi id rather say 'Messi is the best (ever).' than 'Messi is the best, better than Cruyff Maradonna and Pélé.' But i dont really care for much. I think Xavi is the best midfielder in the world, and i think he still tops Fabregas and possibly Iniesta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans