Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
I would not. Feet are horrible, go right through me. Some people have a foot fetish, never understand that. Any way, hope thats a sign Rossi might be on his way and he is kissing the feet (yeeurch) that will feed his goals.

hahahahahahhaa Its not Guisseppe Rossi! its another Rossi! LOL

Galning

I would not. Feet are horrible, go right through me. Some people have a foot fetish, never understand that. Any way, hope thats a sign Rossi might be on his way and he is kissing the feet (yeeurch) that will feed his goals.

I feel you. I feel the same way about it. I thought I was the only one :lol:

And I would kiss his shoes, not his bare feet.

X

xaviniesta

scaled.php
esrh.jpg

Panna

Xavi answered this at these 2 questions: Is Messi the best player of all time? Yes. Is this Barca the best team ever? Yes.
He also said: We have to protect Messi because people want to break him at the field. RM was the most difficult match for us,not because of their good play but because they want to destroy the soccer.It should be very interesting if RM was willing to play.I like Ozil,he is a great player,but unfortunately he plays at RM and RM does not want to play all the time.
I like the attitude of ManU a 1000 times more as RM.

Very nice spoken Xavi!!!

MoFroBo

Sorry, but Xavi just makes angry with his foolish statements. Boy if you haven't played with these greats avoid such statements and be diplomatic.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Xavi was never diplomatic. Always had a big mouth on him. Whether he was right or wrong, he spoke his heart regardless of his position as Barcelona's captain. Puyol though, never uttered a single questionable word. Though, Xavi is ten times more romantic than Puyol.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
I like it the man has opinions and isn't afaid to tell it how he thinks, much better than hearing the same old **** every other footballer comes out with, it's a dream come true etc etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans