Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

serghei

Do you understand what I say when i talk about squad depth. We had this conversation before and then you carried on listing off their starting players.

Tell me something, please. If Madrid have the same depth as us, how come they don't play guys from Madrid Castilla :lol:. Some bench names from our games, I swear half of them are no-name players from the youth teams.

serghei

Even Joselu. The guy scored 14 goals last season in the league. :lol: That's solid depth. Some of the guys that played this season for us
don't have as many games in La Liga. Please...

The overrating of current Barca squad is built on some extreme overrating on some talents from La Masia, and the fairy-tale is starting to crumble. Even Balde is struggling to confirm and stay on form compared to last season.

Nazario1985

Excuses ran out months ago.

Now he have his top notch squad against a team that runs on less than 10% of this squad salary !! and still so bad the referees start shitting on us.

Same side effect for every garbage football playing team ManU is one of them.

fergus90

Tell me something, please. If Madrid have the same depth as us, how come they don't play guys from Madrid Castilla :lol:. Some bench names from our games, I swear half of them are no-name players.
Current fit players excluding the ACL of Militao

Garcia, Mendy, Alaba, Rudiger, Nacho, Vazquez, Carvajal
Kounde, Araujo, Christensen, Balde, Cancelo, Martinez,Alonso

Vinicius-Rodrygo-Brahim-Joselu
Lewandowski-Felix-Ferran-Raphinha

So you're telling me Madrid is light years away from Barca with those available players. You talk like it's 16/17 Madrid.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

The league last season.

The funniest part is some Barca fans on social media still pretend that Xavi is a manager with a beautiful style of play.

It's all about perception for most fans(casuals). Xavi is seen as Guardiola's student.

You'll be surprised to see how many people still think Xavi coaches tikitaka Football.

i think these guys are not watching the matches, im often surprised when i hear about people who are fan of a team but watching 2-3 matches per season from them :unsure:

Givenchy

Any quotes of his latest excuses?

can complain about the penalty but the way we play, we don't deserve to be winning these games. Last seasons luck was ludicrous.

serghei

Current fit players excluding the ACL of Militao

Garcia, Mendy, Alaba, Rudiger, Nacho, Vazquez, Carvajal
Kounde, Araujo, Christensen, Balde, Cancelo, Martinez,Alonso

Vinicius-Rodrygo-Brahim-Joselu
Lewandowski-Felix-Ferran-Raphinha

So you're telling me Madrid is light years away from Barca with those available players. You talk like it's 16/17 Madrid.

It's not some testament to Madrid's greatness, more to our big problems in signing top players that are not washed up. In the sense that, since De Jong, the club signed zero players like that.

Madrid have several of those, and those players drive the quality of their team a level above ours.

Porque

Madrid replaced Benzema with Joselu while we replaced Busquets with Oriol Romeu. The only difference is Romeu cost more.

Serghei hasn't been the same man since his hiatus last year or so. I reckon the Gulag got to the original fun loving joking Serghei.

serghei

Hello? Bellingham has 13 goals in 14 games. :lol:

He's being used as a false attacker almost and it's been paying dividends this season.

Morten

Even Joselu. The guy scored 14 goals last season in the league. :lol: That's solid depth. Some of the guys that played this season for us
don't have as many games in La Liga. Please...

The overrating of current Barca squad is built on some extreme overrating on some talents from La Masia, and the fairy-tale is starting to crumble. Even Balde is struggling to confirm and stay on form compared to last season.

Thats not squad depth, Joselu is our main striker, or is supposed to be that, this season.
And no, Rodrygo will never count as a CF.

serghei

Thats not squad depth, Joselu is our main striker, or is supposed to be that, this season.
And no, Rodrygo will never count as a CF.

Bellingham is playing as a false 9 in your team. Attacks the 9 space all the time. Joselu is your plan B. A pretty good plan B for La Liga.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans