Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porque

Hello? Bellingham has 13 goals in 14 games. :lol:

He's being used as a false attacker almost and it's been paying dividends this season.

Wasn't signed as a striker. That was an invention of Ancelotti to counter the lack of depth and quality of the squad - which worked, for now.

It would be like saying Cesc was a fabulous striker signing by Pep after his first 6 months here.

Raketa10

I am willing to bet that this will be Xavi's last season as Barca manager. Unfortunately he is just not good enough. We should probably try to hire De Zerbi next summer.

serghei

Wasn't signed as a striker. That was an invention of Ancelotti to counter the lack of depth and quality of the squad - which worked, for now.

It would be like saying Cesc was a fabulous striker signing by Pep after his first 6 months here.

:lol: He was signed to play instead of Benzema.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I am willing to bet that this will be Xavi's last season as Barca manager. Unfortunately he is just not good enough. We should probably try to hire De Zerbi next summer.

I would say its better to get a new coach now and try to win something this season, players and Xavi look mentally dead, cant say how much fault Xavi has but coach and team dont work anymore and we need something new

Rory

Bellingham the central midfielder, even used in a double pivot at birmingham/Dortmund signed to replace Benzema. Fucking hell, heard it all

Raketa10

I can't comprehend how can anyone defend Xavi anymore? We for sure have enough depth to be able to play well and win against Rayo, Shahktar, Granada or Mallorca. Furthermore, no one is expecting miracles from him but we are playing unwatchable football and can't create chances even against significantly weaker teams. In addition to that all players look mentally dead. The only thing that's keeping him alive is his name.

Morten

Jesus, of all the things to blame as a Madrid fan, you found Perez? :lol:

Obviously yes.

Perez was going to let Ancelotti take the fall for RM not having a real striker, while he waits for Mbappe, hence why he didn't want to spend money on Kane.

Ancelotti is doing the best he can, in the circumstances.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Obviously yes.

Perez was going to let Ancelotti take the fall for RM not having a real striker, while he waits for Mbappe, hence why he didn't want to spend money on Kane.

Ancelotti is doing the best he can, in the circumstances.

true, perez must be the luckiest guy in the world, who would have thought your midfield player can score like a top striker :(

Raketa10

I would say its better to get a new coach now and try to win something this season, players and Xavi look mentally dead, cant say how much fault Xavi has but coach and team dont work anymore and we need something new

it's really hard to find a good solution in the middle of the season. After Valverde, Koeman, Setien and now Xavi we can't afford to make another mistake or hire another unexperienced coach. Next manager has to be a world class or we are doomed.

xXKonan

Typical Xavi special since he's come here.

He will find a system that somehow works until a team down the line will figure it out and once his plan goes out the window he will sit there and do nothing to address the issues and the team goes back to playing some of the most turgid football known to man.

Seems like him and his dumbass brother Oscar are sniffing their own farts half the time and expect the players to carry them to victory. Kinda hard to do that when the coaching aspect is not there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans