Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

serghei

Emery always was a great tactician, but he has issues with big ego locker-rooms. His fuck-ups in the past at big clubs have been because of his not so great man-management skills.

Villa is an awesome job for him.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Pre march pleasantries or genuine interest in Aleix Garcia?

Hope fucking not.
He's a good player for sure and not like Romeu, however I don't see a clear position for him. We need a proper CDM and he's not one.

JohnN

Cl on the cards boys...
Real mediocre. City losing to bums. just avoid bayern at any cost and we are set!

behindbrowneyes

Current condition of teams says nothing about how season will evolve though. Laying the groundwork to be in contention for titles is what this phase is for.

I can see City running a form right when season reaches its deciding months. Bayern, we will see. Madrid, you never know. Can't forget Inter, who were in the final last year and playing some good football again.

With Barca. We will see if the midfield can do on a regular basis what they did against Atletico. Although he didn't give reason for concern so far, Pena is a big question Marc :mats: It's important now that Xavi makes a decision on his backline so those guys can create chemistry and form a great defense. The quality is definitely there. Attack is a problem when it comes to finishing. Must improve on that end to have a shot at titles this year.

serghei

Laporta on fire: 'I think everyone knows that Barca is favourite to win the cl title. Im also convinced that Barca can defend the la liga title.'

He is a politician after all. In my country everyone promises to deliver such big things... and in the end, they do 20% of what they say, if that.

If Barca do even half the things Laporta expects, we will be a top 5 team in Europe, so it's all good fun in the end.

In CL everything is possible though, however unlikely it may seem. Even City are falling behind in EPL at the moment. Spanish sides have a good chance to go far. Even likes of Sociedad can surprise people and make a CL quarterfinal with a bit of luck.

As said in another thread, Spanish teams are tough to play against. After all, no other league won as many European titles as Spain in the last 20 years. Not even close I think.

ajnotkeith

He is a politician after all. In my country everyone promises to deliver such big things... and in the end, they do 20% of what they say, if that.

If Barca do even half the things Laporta expects, we will be a top 5 team in Europe, so it's all good fun in the end.

In CL everything is possible though, however unlikely it may seem. Even City are falling behind in EPL at the moment. Spanish sides have a good chance to go far. Even likes of Sociedad can surprise people and make a CL quarterfinal with a bit of luck.

As said in another thread, Spanish teams are tough to play against. After all, no other league won as many European titles as Spain in the last 20 years. Not even close I think.
Seems like you are finally starting to understand the arguments people have made to you a million times.

serghei

Seems like you are finally starting to understand the arguments people have made to you a million times.

Nah. I still make a difference between something which should be expected to happen and something that may happen. Probability vs possibility.

First things first, let's hope nobody gets injured so we won't see likes of Fermin and Romeu in a CL decider vs some big team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans