Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

serghei

You wanted koeman sacked for these reasons? I am confused dawg

Xavi won titles last season. I told you repeatedly, you don't sack a title winning manager after the first not so good season.

Season is early still. Many can happen. CL to be played, and some domestic cups too.

Horatio

You're welcome
Xavi won titles last season. I told you repeatedly, you don't sack a title winning manager after the first not so good season.

Season is early still. Many can happen. CL to be played, and some domestic cups too.
I am not saying xavi should get sacked

mc_lovin

All I know is that Vitor Roque is not a winger, even less so than Felix, and if he plays there he'll be setup to fail.
I mean it’s not like putting a player profile like Lewy/Ibrahimovic/Guiu there. Would prefer his profile instead of Felix on the left if he’s a good enough player. Then again Lewy is begging to be replaced as well. Just hope Roque can immediately deliver somewhat.

serghei

Anyway, carry on like this in the next games, and put the ball in the net. Try to build form going into february for CL games. We'll see later if we have a chance for La Liga or Madrid continue to win at this rate.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I mean it’s not like putting a player profile like Lewy/Ibrahimovic/Guiu there. Would prefer his profile instead of Felix on the left if he’s a good enough player. Then again Lewy is begging to be replaced as well. Just hope Roque can immediately deliver somewhat.

His profile is even less suitable as a winger than Felix. It makes no sense at all.
He's a striker. You don't pay that much money and then make him adapt to a new position right away just to play a guy who cannot run, cannot press and keep missing a million chances.

Besides we're creating chances. We need someone to finish them and press up front. Lewandowski is not able to do any of those things right now.

Mrgandalf

Curious member

Then i guess you started following barca just last week.

mc_lovin

His profile is even less suitable as a winger than Felix. It makes no sense at all.
He's a striker. You don't pay that much money and then make him adapt to a new position right away just to play a guy who cannot run, cannot press and keep missing a million chances.

Besides we're creating chances. We need someone to finish them and press up front. Lewandowski is not able to do any of those things right now.
I am not arguing Lewy should continue. But Felix is just as poor and Roque certainly could deliver there as well. Better mobility+better off the ball than Felix I imagine.

Not like Felix carries the ball well either.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I am not arguing Lewy should continue. But Felix is just as poor and Roque certainly could deliver there as well. Better mobility+better off the ball than Felix I imagine.

Not like Felix carries the ball well either.

Felix as poor as he is right now is not a bigger issue than Lewandowski currently. Makes no sense to bench Felix and play Roque out of position when you have a tractor as a striker as a massive issue still.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans