Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

serghei

[Sofascore] Despite Barça having the most big chances in the top 5 leagues in 2023/24 (64), their big chance conversion rate (31%) is only 76th best.​

delancey

Yeah, I agree with you. However Emery has a good thing going at Villa and would be tough to prise away.
Flick would be a good choice.
Marquez as interim coach might be disastrous. He's not really a club legend and I'm not sure he's experienced or respected enough to lead this dressing room.
I don’t think Laporta will make a managerial change mid season (as long as our season doesn’t go totally haywire).

I could see a rash decision being made if we fall outside of the top 4 in LL, while also getting knocked out of the CL against fawking Napoli. :lol:

Just hoping that whomever takes over next, he is highly qualified for the position. No more Koemans or Xavis. :lol:

Iniesta Ultra

La Liga stats:

rag doll: 8 G, 10.72 xG, G per 150 min
Felix: 3 G, 4.29 xG, G per 315 min
donkey: 2 G, 3.13 xG, G per 261 min
ferret: 3 G, 3.37 xG, G per 227 min

cumulative: 15 G, 21.51 xG

Ham: 13 G, 8.48 xG, G per 97 min
Rodrygo: 7 G, 8.44 xG, G per 176 min
Vini: 4 G, 3.69 xG, G per 178 min
Joselu: 5 G, 6.86 xG, G per 167 min

cumulative: 29 G, 27.47 xG

rag doll's only slightly better than Joselu

Last edited:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Good news lads :)

Laporta: ''Atletico and City are ready to sell Cancelo and Felix. We don't want loan-players then but want them in our squad as normal players.

Yes, we're looking for a player who can replace Gavi in midfield''

Im excited to see which midfield player they want to buy, hopefully not another Romeu :unsure:

Porque

Good news lads :)

Laporta: ''Atletico and City are ready to sell Cancelo and Felix. We don't want loan-players then but want them in our squad as normal players.

Yes, we're looking for a player who can replace Gavi in midfield''

Im excited to see which midfield player they want to buy, hopefully not another Romeu :unsure:

Today Sport mention Deco wants an EPL player as we want a more physical player (lazy journalism) but also because the squads have a ton more overbooking (more plausible).

A name that instantly springs to mind is Kalvin Phillips who has already been linked with a loan to Juventus.

Should be a pretty feasible move if cap space.

Other than that, we have been linked with Ndidi whose contract is up so perhaps Leicester accept a loan for a small fee. Before we then sign in Summer?

They are battling to promote so they may prefer to keep him for the promotion push though.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Today Sport mention Deco wants an EPL player as we want a more physical player (lazy journalism) but also because the squads have a ton more overbooking (more plausible).

A name that instantly springs to mind is Kalvin Phillips who has already been linked with a loan to Juventus.

Should be a pretty feasible move if cap space.

Other than that, we have been linked with Ndidi whose contract is up so perhaps Leicester accept a loan for a small fee. Before we then sign in Summer?

They are battling to promote so they may prefer to keep him for the promotion push though.

Good decision from Deco but I wonder why Pep doesnt use Kalvin Phillips? Anyways, would rather have Ndidi, guy is very good in stealing the ball from the oppenent players and thats what we need atm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans