Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porque

Good decision from Deco but I wonder why Pep doesnt use Kalvin Phillips? Anyways, would rather have Ndidi, guy is very good in stealing the ball from the oppenent players and thats what we need atm
MD linked names

-Renato Sanches
-Kavin-Phillips
-Andrey Santos
-Thomas Partey
-Hojbjerg
-Yann M'vila
-Krychowiak

Temptation

Very underrated guy

but tell us more about Philips, why pep doesnt like that dude?
Pep is a tactical perfectionist. Probably not satisfied with him. Probably expected something a little different when he signed KP?

This is very typical of Pep. Privileged bald prick(although he looks cool bald). :lol:

Check Bluemoon forum. I don't follow City news.

FWIW, I don't rate KP.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Pep is a tactical perfectionist. Probably not satisfied with him. Probably expected something a little different when he signed KP?

This is very typical of Pep. Privileged bald prick(although he looks cool bald). :lol:

Check Bluemoon forum. I don't follow City news.

FWIW, I don't rate KP.

damn bluemoon has over 230 sites about him, have picked a comment from them:

''For me, he's just not capable of passing through the opposition lines. He's predictable and slow on the ball and only goes backwards and sideways.

When he does try something it usually ends up in a throw to the opposition.

Possibly a combination of factors but I think he lacks the football IQ level which is required to compete with Rodri.''

If this is true then dont come to Barca :suarez1:

Temptation

MD linked names

-Renato Sanches: unimpressive at Roma
-Kavin-Phillips: don't rate him. Will have to pay a considerable amount still.
-Andrey Santos: too young n inexperienced. Has Firmino's teeth.
-Thomas Partey: won't come.
-Hojbjerg: good cheap solution.
-Yann M'vila: black Romeu
-Krychowiak: you gotta be kidding me! Watching this guy for Poland gives you a heart attack. :lol:

My take on these options.

PEH/Ndidi is the answer.

GLC as an 8/AM. Xavi interested in him.

Porque

My take on these options.

PEH/Ndidi is the answer.

GLC as an 8/AM. Xavi interested in him.

There is also...

Andre Trindade: "On a day-to-day basis, I focus on Fluminense. Barcelona and Real Madrid are great clubs, but I think I would choose Barcelona," said André Trindade about a possible landing in Spain."

Weren't Liverpool linked to him this Summer?

Temptation

There is also...

Andre Trindade: "On a day-to-day basis, I focus on Fluminense. Barcelona and Real Madrid are great clubs, but I think I would choose Barcelona," said André Trindade about a possible landing in Spain."

Weren't Liverpool linked to him this Summer?
Monitored him for some time but ultimately FSG played the only game they excel at: the Pull Out game. :clown:

FC B

Laporta: ''We totally trust Xavi but if we dont win titles this season we have to make tough decisions''

looks like Laporta will wait until the end of the season and unlike @serghei he would fire Xavi if no title :pique:
It says "titles" so I guess a LL trophy would do but a Cup win would still keep him at the club? Hopefully not. CL is out of the question for obvious reasons.

Andresito

Staff member
Xavi knows he's not staying if things don't go well at the end of the season.

Xavi: "I'm calm. I have the confidence of the president, of Deco, of the players... At the end of the season we will see."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans