Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

BJJ

Has
Sky Sport commentator: "I am close to Xavi and he has just given instructions to Raphinha following an offside by the player, and a lot of insults and scoldings that I can't say because of respect... Raphinha has replied 'I can't do anything else'".
Has lost the dressing room big time.

CatalinR10

67Q7Zlq.jpg

Winning away to Las Palmas isn't for any coach.

747.jpg

XAVIBALL AGAIN UNBEATABLE.

We move.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Xavi: "Lewandowski was replaced because we needed strikers who attack behind the defense, like Vitor Roque or Ferran."

KingHristo

We were extremely lucky today to take away 3 points after that first half shit show. We should probably send Singraven chocolates or something.

It's obvious the confidence of this Barca team and most of the players individually is shot to pieces and Xavi has more than likely lost the locker room, as BJJ and others say. Players who were great for their former clubs or looked promising in their first weeks or months for Barca are shadows of themselves now. If it was a case of one or two players, you could say they're out of form, rusty, unfit or whatever, but it's almost the whole team, even our best players have a couple of brainfarts in them every game.

It doesn't look so bad when you look at the table, but it's hard to imagine this team challenging for the title. At this point I just don't see the future for Barca with Xavi in charge. The change may be good or bad, but it is needed. We should be already lining up the managers and making enquiries. Waiting won't turn Xavi into a capable manager, won't turn a crap team into a good one, it can only prolong the agony.

If you thought the first half was bad enough, I think we haven't seen the worst of Xavi's Barca yet.

Porque

Xavi: "Lewandowski was replaced because we needed strikers who attack behind the defense, like Vitor Roque or Ferran."

Damn. The special protection has expired. Expect Lewy to feel the full wrath of toxicity of this club over the next months as the club tries to force him out through the press.

Doesn't want to reduce his salary to help the club register xyz stories incoming in 3, 2, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans