Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iniesta Ultra

I've been posting since Balde first started playing he's clueless and more wasteful than donkey in final third. Yet only recently rest of forum realizes this obvious, same happened with chihua too.

Beyond belief really.

FinBarcelonafan

Sky Sport commentator: "I am close to Xavi and he has just given instructions to Raphinha following an offside by the player, and a lot of insults and scoldings that I can't say because of respect... Raphinha has replied 'I can't do anything else'".

This is very bad sign. The players won't play for him soon. Actually it seems like Roberto is the only one fighting for him.

FinBarcelonafan

Damn. The special protection has expired. Expect Lewy to feel the full wrath of toxicity of this club over the next months as the club tries to force him out through the press.

Doesn't want to reduce his salary to help the club register xyz stories incoming in 3, 2, ...

I agree
It's going to be nasty. He and his wife loves Barcelona the city.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
It does look like he's lost the dressing room. The team's response at 1-1 was terrible, barely anyone was tracking back after losing possession. Plenty of exasperated hand gestures after every mistake.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Xavi after the match:

''We are here, we live! These games are always diffifcult to win, look at Atletico or Real madrid this weekend. ''

''In 19 matches nobody could turn the match after Las Palmas lead but we did it, that's a posiitive aspect for me''

Loki

Xavi will never tell the truth in press conferences. It's the same as with Pep who will praise even the biggest failure if asked, but if you never see him play u know what Pep thinks of him. They learn to protect the team from journalists and no matter how badly players or the team play, they will soften it in press. No need to quote his useless explanation for the press.
If you want to see how he really feels, just watch his interactions with the players in game. Raphinha for example yesterday felt Xavi's feelings.

Porque

I think Pep is better at saying alot without saying nothing though, to the extent that it can come across as satire.

Xavi is a bit more blunt and direct, and thus gives more slips of his true feelings.

ajnotkeith

He is a bit of a cunt to be honest.
Seems to never think anything is his fault, insults and attacks the players and does the poor old me act pretending he is hated by the media... reality being he is one of the most protected coaches we have ever had.

Loki

I think Pep is better at saying alot without saying nothing though, to the extent that it can come across as satire.

Xavi is a bit more blunt and direct, and thus gives more slips of his true feelings.
Of course, but Pep has also 20 years more experience than Xavi. Time will tell if and how Xavi will develop.

JamDav1982

Pep spoke better than Xavi from moment he had the job.

It isnt about having that years of experience at this stage in comparison.

FC B

Can't see Xavi turning it around at this point, hence I think it's likely we'll see an implosion of the team in the near future.

The players may completely get tired of him and quit stressing for wins and that will be the point in which losses and draws would finally force the Board and Laporta to get rid of Xavi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans