Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windhook

It's a major risk for De Zerbi to come at Barcelona right now. If he's smart, he'll stay where he is until a big-money EPL team comes for him.

Maybe Ten Hag could come because of lack of options after he gets sacked by United. But no manager having a stable job and seen well in EPL is gonna leave that to come to Barcelona.

Serious risk for Ten Hag too though. If he flops at Barcelona too, he's done for good at any big club. Maybe he should go to a B club again, do well there, let some time pass so that people can forget his United stint... Who knows, in 3-4 years he could be getting a 2nd chance at a big club.
De Zerbi is the next big thing. He knows he's destined for it, but the rest of the narrative is in his mind. We skipped Mourinho in his prime once and the guy ran circles around Camp Nou to prove point in 2010.

I don't think anyone will welcome with open arms a sacked by Man Utd Ten Hag at Barca. He's basically another Frank De Boer at the moment.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
De Zerbi is the next big thing. He knows he's destined for it, but the rest of the narrative is in his mind. We skipped Mourinho in his prime once and the guy ran circles around Camp Nou to prove point in 2010.

I don't think anyone will welcome with open arms a sacked by Man Utd Ten Hag at Barca. He's basically another Frank De Boer at the moment.
ETH gives me the impression that he is mentally ill, like he doesn't have all the Indians in the canoe... like not even his mother likes him 😬

delancey

He's an assistant coach.

I am sure you have never heard him talk.

But it's an easy angle to hate, which says it all.
If his position as Assistant Manager is so irrelevant (to you), why is he even here? Why do we need him?

Wouldn’t you say that Managers should do the talking on the pitch? What knowledge could he possibly add that would make you see his appointment… as the second most important Manager in charge… as anything other than nepotistic?

Is that what you would do? That is, start a business, while being hugely under qualified to do so, and then hire your brother as the second most important person in charge (who knows even less than you do)? 🤷‍♂️🤭

Respect is earned. Nepotism has no place at one of the largest clubs in the world. Hiring your brother, who has not one iota of experience, is just silly.

jamrock

The gavi-de jong in our square Midfield did a good job at replacing busquets whenever we played it, but injuries robbed us of seeing how it would develop over the course of the season.

I think it would have been key for us this season.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Didn't Bayern regress a fair bit in Flick's second season before he left and became Germany's NT Manager? Where he also failed big time btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans