Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Is your boy FDJ looking list and tense? Gundo? Araujo?

Frenkie and Gundo had even said to the media that they are not happy with current situation, just because they dont let out their frustration during the match and get a red card doesnt mean they are calm. Atm a lot of players are angry as fuck.

Blanco

FDJ is about the best of them but even he is looking frustrated a lot of the time. As does Gundo and Araujo.

Those three dont look happy with how team currently are at all.
I wont defend Xavi anymore, because i dont like him as a person. I already said it, he is not great, but he is good coach. This “lost and tense players” narrative is just wrong. Lost and tense players cant make comebacks or score late winners every two weeks.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I wont defend Xavi anymore, because i dont like him as a person. I already said it, he is not great, but he is good coach. This “lost and tense players” narrative is just wrong. Lost and tense players cant make comebacks or score late winners every two weeks.

What makes him a good coach? His tactics are questionable to say the least. Seems like he can barely motivate the players to get out of first gear at times, and less said about his transfer requests the better.

He's very average, and probably won't be at Barca past this season. Only worry is that they will make Rafa Marquez his replacement.

BusiTheKing

Mentally we haven't found ourselves in the role as title defenders. Something was working last season when we were challengers. We were able to play with positivity and freedom. That aura seems a million miles gone by now.

JamDav1982

Mentally we haven't found ourselves in the role as title defenders. Something was working last season when we were challengers. We were able to play with positivity and freedom. That aura seems a million miles gone by now.

Rose tinted glasses there.

Did well to win league last season but a lot of games teams missed chances and MATS saved a lot of points.

Didnt score a lot of goals.. 2 more than season before despite huge outlay on attacking players.

Most games were not a great watch overall.

BusiTheKing

Rose tinted glasses there.

Did well to win league last season but a lot of games teams missed chances and MATS saved a lot of points.

Didnt score a lot of goals.. 2 more than season before despite huge outlay on attacking players.

Most games were not a great watch overall.
Right, mate I didn't say we were a world class team, I said we were able to play with positivity and freedom, which we clearly were on our day. Stop being a belligerent little weasel hacking at the heels of people.

CatalinR10

XOpv829.jpg

Winning away versus lower league teams isn't for any coach in La Liga.

Brutal xaviball once again by Xavier.

We move.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

"The game gets complicated because we gave away a corner, it means 1-2 and they come out on top. For them it was the game of their life.

"I am left with the feeling that until the 1-2, which we gave away, we have been good in the game. And then with the penalty we suffered again. We give away things that we don’t have to give away."

delancey

Honestly, f this shit. Our football is the worst in continental Europe. How we played against a Division 4 team is treachery.

Xavi out. 😐

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans