Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

BJJ

We are not getting past Napoli. We are in worse shape then they are.
Thank God he's leaving. Totally incompetent and his staff are even worse.
I've NEVER seen a Barca side concede so many goals. This is the lowest I've ever seen of Barca and been supporting them for 30 years plus. This club is in crisis. Laporta should have sacked him.
Xavi is done. Imagine even mid table la liga teams have no respect for us.

Richard.H

It's just been announced on the club's social media that Xavi will be leaving June 30.

I'm not sure what to make of this. What if the situation gets so bad that we don't even make conference league?

malvolio

Have a feeling we're going to have the same discussion 18 months from now after Laporta's band of geniuses oversee the hiring of a new manager and new signings.
Decade of suffering is in order after we had the best team ever with the best player and manager ever.

xXKonan

Bittersweet really.

But something had to change, the team is in a freefall and it looks like they lost confidence in Xavi to turn the ship around.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Rafa Marquez or Thiago Motta is going to be your next manager ladies and gents.
We're going to be in the same situation next year.

delancey

It's just been announced on the club's social media that Xavi will be leaving June 30.

I'm not sure what to make of this. What if the situation gets so bad that we don't even make conference league?
If AM and AC win tomorrow, we will equal with them in points, 44.

A loss against Osasuna, Granada, and/or Celta Vigo over the next few weeks, and a loss against Napoli, and I can see Xavi getting axed prematurely. Let’s see what happened but these were the warning shots. Step up your game or else!

khaled_a_d

Rafa Marquez or Thiago Motta is going to be your next manager ladies and gents.
We're going to be in the same situation next year.

I doubt Marquez is a serious candidate as people are making to be.
Motta? Frankly he is going to a big club next year, he is a highly sought coach atm and he might even turn us down to other clubs.
Milan, Napoli and even PSG are going to consider him

Porque

He will leave before if we begin to plummet, and Marquez will come in as interim. Rest assured.

No excuses now. There are 4 months to get the right candidate for the next phase.

Thank you Xavi. Come in an important moment as we phased out the amigos, which only a legend such as him could have at the time. Won the league, signed some shitters, decided to leave.

Well it's a legacy I guess, that will probably age quite kindly.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I doubt Marquez is a serious candidate as people are making to be.
Motta? Frankly he is going to a big club next year, he is a highly sought coach atm and he might even turn us down to other clubs.
Milan, Napoli and even PSG are going to consider him

That might truly be the case. Especially Napoli.
Don't think guys like De Zerbi, Nagelsmann, Michel are going to take this job either with Liverpool, Man Utd possibly also having openings in the summer.
I don't know how long Pep sticks around at Man City, but Michel or De Zerbi could possibly be their succession plan if Pep has signalled he's leaving after 2024/2025.

Devils

Can't this club just get a interim manager....like every other single club does? and try to salvage as much of the season as possible instead of continuing on the downward spiral?

like wtf is this?

Disgusting stuff.

Porque

Can't this club just get a interim manager....like every other single club does? and try to salvage as much of the season as possible instead of continuing on the downward spiral?

like wtf is this?

Disgusting stuff.

You do realise that Xavi turned on the tv yesterday, saw that Klopp has decided to leave in the summer, took out his pen and paper, made some notes of the positive feedback, thought "that might work" and tried to re-hash it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans