Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki

Xavi: "It's impossible to do 'a Ferguson' at Barça."

What kind of a statement is that? You didn't reach even 3 years at barca, who talked about 30? Stop using Ferguson's name to distract. What an unprofessional exit, I can't believe it.

serghei

Good job overall, better than I anticipated. Move on to the next manager and hope he does at least as well.

Flick is free this time. I reckon he'd say yes.

serghei

ETH and Nagelsmann could be free too soon. Or get the Girona guy. If he has them playing so well this season, with Barca he'd be expected to win the league since the squad is superior.

Porque

The Motta rumours were gaining steam before Xavi officially resigned. I don't know if he is ready yet but that seems like it would be Deco's bet.

soul24rage

Maybe Oscar Hernandez takes over like Tito after Pep :lol:
Genius move from Laporta.

Have Oscar Hernandez on a 1 year contract and then recruit Jurgen Klopp in 2025 once he gets his 1 year sabbatical.

Laporta is playing 4D chess while we are playing with pebbles.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
It's sad to see a legend leaving like that.

Leaving like what? He's been given a way better treatment than many of the previous coaches. Still acts like a spoiled kid and plays a victim card.

Can someone remember when was the last time we played well and won comfortably?

He came here with almost no experience and took his brother as assistant and still acts like he's second coming (Ferguson?). :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans