Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

"This season, what has failed us are the results, although we can still make it good. It's difficult but we still have two titles at stake," he said. "We are very excited about the Champions League, but my feeling is that, whatever you do, it will not be valued and that wear and tear is not worth it. That's why I made the decision.

"When I say that we are under construction, you kill me. I also tell a story. When I say that we do not have the Barça of 2010, there is also criticism. I have the feeling that, whatever I say and whatever I do, it's not enough. I have the feeling that they're not going to buy anything from me.

Windhook

From now on the key goal until the end of the season is to survive in the top 4 in La Liga.

In CL - as far as we can reach the later stages. Napoli are not in a great shape themselves, either. If MATS doesn't return in time I'd say we have our chances greatly reduced.

Porque

Coming 4th means we miss out of 5m for next year's SuperCopa.

Not going much further than Atleti in CL means no WCC.

All these levers and we financially flunked up it seems.

Windhook

Coming 4th means we miss out of 5m for next year's SuperCopa.

Not going much further than Atleti in CL means no WCC.

All these levers and we financially flunked up it seems.
Spanish prize money is peanuts. Very unfortunate the Saudi market closed its doors so we could sell Lewa or Gundogan for 60m.

Damn, we even missed this opportunity. :lol:

JamDav1982

Miss out a lot more than 5m for 4th.

There is a lot of money between first and second let alone 3rd/4th but will be framed as some kind of success if do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans