Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Alaves had like 15 corners and 10 shots while we scored 2/2.

No one buys it anymore. If Xavi thinks Catalan press have been harsh he should look at Twitter where he is absolutely taken to the cleaners by regular fans.

Starting to think there's a mongoloid inbred thing going on as with mamy Catalans.
Stats don't lie. Spain leads the charts there.

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

Conceicao has done okay at Porto, but he is having his worst season ever as a coach and is showing himself to be inferior to Ruben Amorim. Porto these days can hardly score. Another blank last night against a team fighting relegation. Meanwhile, Amorim's Sporting scored 8 in their last game.

He's also a demonstrative character. Reckon the players would fall out with him fairly quickly. Doesn't really seem to be a good fit at all.

JamDav1982

Few weeks time if Barca win next few and beat Napoli.

Xavi: I feel energised. The support from players and board he made me question my decision and the journey is not over. I will stay for one more season and only ever sign 1 year contracts.

ajnotkeith

I don't know if he'd accept, but if we could get him, we should go all in for Simone Inzaghi.
Definitely the best Italian manager in football and imo the next managerial giant after Pep and Klopp. It's absolutely insane what he has done with little resources and an aging, average team, imagine his back 5 here with the midfield talent we have.

Laporta, get it done!!

Birdy

I don't know if he'd accept, but if we could get him, we should go all in for Simone Inzaghi.
Definitely the best Italian manager in football and imo the next managerial giant after Pep and Klopp. It's absolutely insane what he has done with little resources and an aging, average team, imagine his back 5 here with the midfield talent we have.

Laporta, get it done!!

Laporta will prob order him to play 4-3-3, like he did with Koeman at the time we were playing great football with 3 atb
as if he has any tactical expertise to offer even an advice, let alone an order

delancey

I don’t follow Italian football. Does Inzaghi’s team play attractive football? That should be a prerequisite, especially after Xavi ball.

JamDav1982

Laporta will prob order him to play 4-3-3, like he did with Koeman at the time we were playing great football with 3 atb
as if he has any tactical expertise to offer even an advice, let alone an order

He hasnt ordered Xavi to do it so unlikely.

No one instructed Koeman to change it. Koeman changed it to get Pique back in.

Birdy

He hasnt ordered Xavi to do it so unlikely.

No one instructed Koeman to change it. Koeman changed it to get Pique back in.

No Laporta was giving him 'tactical lessons' to play 4-3-3 and look at Barca Femeni if he doesn't know how to do it.
Both insulting and hillarious and infuriating, considering how incompetent in these matters Laporta is to provide such orders, and the right he thinks he has to undermine the authority of the coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans