Let's keep it 💯
No other manager beats PSG at their home with this squad
Not Pep
Not klopp
And definitely not that bum Ten Haag

Respect Xavi Hernandez

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Araujo breaks easily at times, I wouldn't even take the chance.

It would be Martinez, Christensen at CB and oriol at DM
Not that the match really matters, we’re second and we’ll finish second - but don’t we have any youngster that could prove himself instead of playing that sorry excuse of a DM that is Romeu? My brain hurts when I see him play for us…

Loki

Not that the match really matters, we’re second and we’ll finish second - but don’t we have any youngster that could prove himself instead of playing that sorry excuse of a DM that is Romeu? My brain hurts when I see him play for us…

I would play with:

Fort - Some b side defender - Martinez - Alonso
Christensen
Fermin Roberto
Ferran - Roque - Felix

Maybe start with Kounde on the right side and Fort on the left, sub him early enough. Or play Roque on the wing, Guiu as a striker, so Ferran can play midfield and christensen in the back. Doesn't really matter, LaLiga race is over anyways. Just get it over with and focus on PSG.

khaled_a_d

It helps being the greatest central midfielder in the history of the club (and game) and an idol for half of these Barca La Masia players who watched him win trophies as little kids.

The La Masia kids that played yesterday barely watched him play, and probably it happened when he was super sub in 2015 rather than a dominant player. I don't think you get how young our players are :ROFLMAO:

jamrock

Whoever our next coach will be,is just there rubbing their hands at the potential of this squad Xavi has built.

Remember when the forum said all his transfers were trash? Because I do.

We wasted money on Kounde and raphinha they said, 2 players who were vital to us winning the league.

If laporta and deco gets us a DM and we sign cancelo, just purely for his versatility, we will be set, a LF would make it even better

But Guillermo will say I am here next season so we might be good there.

This is the stuff wenger dreams about, expect la masia is build different.

Andresito

Staff member
What is far though? SF is a very good performance, final would be amazing. Trophy would be unbelievable, as we've never won the CL without having a dominant team that at least did the European double :lol:
Well it would probably be reaching the final.

If PSG go through the narrative will be that Xavi managed to lose a lead, at home too.
If we get knocked out in semis the narrative will be that we bottled it since we're heavy favourites against both of Atleti/Dortmund beforehand.
Both those losses would be nail in the coffin for Xavi.

Only way we lose graciously is by getting beat in the final against a team that's superior to us. That in turn would be 'acceptable' for Xavi to remain. Of course if he wins all of it he'll become a saint.

KingLeo10

If PSG go through the narrative will be that Xavi managed to lose a lead, at home too.
If we get knocked out in semis the narrative will be that we bottled it since we're heavy favourites against both of Atleti/Dortmund beforehand.

Only way we lose graciously is by getting beat in the final against a team that's superior to us. That in turn would be 'acceptable' for Xavi to remain. Of course if he wins all of it he'll become a saint.
Agree, although I don't believe we should be heavy favorites against Atletico in the CL SF. Versus Dortmund, we're expected to go through but against the experience of Simeone in this competition and his brand of football and shithousery, I don't see it an obvious win as the narratives would suggest.

Horatio

You're welcome

I think the players are capable of convincing him regardless of cl results. Think SF would seal it tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans