Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clockwise

Buccaneer
"I must have at least 100 touches of the ball every match. If I go back to the locker room with only 50 I’d be ready to kill someone.” –Xavi

ammarfcb

ze special one
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! :troll:

8NW1

barcaboy15

Graham Hunter on Xavi one day possibly managing FCB:

:xavi:

I'm sure I read in one of his unterviews that he said he wouldn't want to be manager because the pressure is too much?

And then they asked if he'd like to be youth player scout or something like that, and he said "where do I sign?"

B

barcelonista

He said several times that he doesn't want to be a coach because he's not a serious enough person (joking around all the time etc.). He said he can't imagine himself holding a half-time speech and stuff like that. But then again he's only 32. If I remember correctly, Guardiola said he doesn't want to be a coach either when he was still a player. In 10 years: Who knows?

X

xaviniesta

He said several times that he doesn't want to be a coach because he's not a serious enough person (joking around all the time etc.). He said he can't imagine himself holding a half-time speech and stuff like that. But then again he's only 32. If I remember correctly, Guardiola said he doesn't want to be a coach either when he was still a player. In 10 years: Who knows?

i\m not so sure about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans