Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
never mind kaka, ronaldo, messi, lampard, gerrard this guy is the BEST midfielder on the planet. my favourite ever player what a legend.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
man i cant understand how he plays sooo many games without an injury and fatigue setting in, he is the machine of the mid

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
man i cant understand how he plays sooo many games without an injury and fatigue setting in, he is the machine of the mid

Well he generally doesn't move too fast because his positioning is so damn good and he passes the ball rather than going on fast dribbles like Messi and Iniesta. We've been very lucky that since the serious injury in 05/06 he hasn't missed too much game time.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
A regular hero. No rest for Xavi so far. With Barca traveling to Malaga thos weekend I don`t expect him to be rested yet. Maybe for Almeria and Dinamo Kiev next week...

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
currently the best Mid in the world for the last year now and is in contention for the best player in the world

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
I feel Pep should sub him more often.

If the game is played in the 70th minute, he should get some rest. Like in the racing or Malaga games. Bring in a youngster or let Busquets handle it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans