Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
Any actual details on potential injuries? What a complete waste if its serious... there was no reason to risk him.
Maybe Xavi just has that "i have to fly back to Barca asap"-kinda injury. Would be smart of him at least. Puyol did similarly with his booking ;)

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
I wouldnt even wonder if they had some sort of deal, like having Xavi play the full game, then let him fake an injury so he can fly home early. Cesc, Iniesta, Marchena and Torres are also leaving with some slight injuries. Its a bit suspicious when that happens in these quantities and mainly to regulars/key players.

So i wouldnt really worry about Xavis injury ...

FlyLo

I think this small documentary is pretty old. 21 (or 22 whatever they said) million to get him away from Barca? Don't think so.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
xavi reportedly has fluid in his knee and discomfort in his thigh and is questionable for sat's match

zanela

Yaya-Keita-Iniesta should do it. Xavi needs a rest anyways.

I feel Iniesta hasn't reached full match fitness & isn't in full flow yet to be taking over Xavi's role in midfield in an imp. away game like this...we 've struggled with Xavi as it is against our opposition's ultra-defensive game this season & with our most imp. man out of the game(if it happens), i won't be too confident going in to this one :sad:

barca96

hopefully xavi gets a much needed rest
and keita-yaya-iniesta-dos santos can take over..
too bad we dont have hleb anymore!
i miss him..he is a good player..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans