Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henry_IB

Banned
Xavi: "Messi doesn't talk a lot, he talks on the pitch. He only wants to play, to win. He'll break all records, we should enjoy him."

Xavi: "Nothing can be added about Messi. He's the best player in the world, and when his career ends, he'll be the best in history."

Xavi: "Best team in history? It's not up to us to say that. Just the fact that we are compared with some of the best is an honour."

[Barcastuff]

:xavi: :worthy::worthy:

It's such a shame he and Iniesta will probably never win Ballon'dor due to Messi. Should be a Ballon'dor for each category, defender, midfielder, attacker etc.

Last edited:
X

xaviniesta

who cares about the ballon dor anyway. great players will be remembered anyway, no matter if the got a piece of metal or not.

or you think michael owen has gave more to football than xavi because he have that shit?

Henry_IB

Banned
who cares about the ballon dor anyway. great players will be remembered anyway, no matter if the got a piece of metal or not.

or you think michael owen has gave more to football than xavi because he have that shit?

Calm down there buddy, no need to go apeshit. I simply stated I think it is sad that neither will win Ballon'dor, not really sure why you'd suggest I think Owen > Xavi. And yes, they will be remembered but getting a ballon'dor is still a huge recognition for any player and I think both Xavi and Iniesta deserve it.

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
Xavi: Averages 94.4 accurate passes per game - more than any player's total (accurate + inaccurate) passes per game in the top 5 leagues

:xavi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans