Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

dalitis8

Banned
Xavi: Averages 94.4 accurate passes per game - more than any player's total (accurate + inaccurate) passes per game in the top 5 leagues

:xavi:

X-Men-First-Class-Wallpaper.jpg

B

barcelonista

Received applause from the Racing Santander crowd when he came off. Respected like a Xavi. :xavi: Someone needs to make a video.

B

barcelonista

timthumb.php

Look at him. Just LOOK AT HIM! Out-swagging Maravilla like a Xavi. :wub: :wub: :wub:

*runs away before ammar sees this*

Clockwise

Buccaneer
timthumb.php

Look at him. Just LOOK AT HIM! Out-swagging Maravilla like a Xavi. :wub: :wub: :wub:

*runs away before ammar sees this*

Look, it's Xavi and all and I like him too much and he's winning so freaking much in that pic like there's no tomorrow but you see, when you're talking about swag, there's some basic rules, like:1. NO ONE CAN OUT SWAG BIG DAVE:

tumblr_lt7w6wPfHD1qfi3i8o1_r3_500.jpg

end of.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Look, it's Xavi and all and I like him too much and he's winning so freaking much in that pic like there's no tomorrow but you see, when you're talking about swag, there's some basic rules, like:1. NO ONE CAN OUT SWAG BIG DAVE:

tumblr_lt7w6wPfHD1qfi3i8o1_r3_500.jpg

end of.

If any body got more swag than Xavi, it is the one & only

2011-05-08_PARTIDO_56.JPG

foto_453862_CAS.jpg

busquets+sergio+barca+barcelona+fcbarcelona+barcablog+barca+blog+sergio+busquets+barca+barcelona+fcbarcelona+barcablog+barca+blog+5.jpg

Sergio-Busquets.jpg

51wlg2.jpg

shameless-sergio-busquets-skysports.jpg

4b5307f0-8f5e-405a-a793-117d19a9fc03.jpg

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
he and Cesc did not play well. he had a few lovely passes, and of course his free-kick was spectacular, but overall he gave the ball away a lot and hurt our control of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans