Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
The closer he was to Milan's goal the worse his passes were... I mean, he was bossing midfield, but in the final third something was missing most of the time... Credit goes to Milan, though...

M

mitkoa7x

This game gave me a massive headache... really depressing stuff. I expected our players to be full of desire and motivation, but we just ran down the clock, hopefully with the game against Athletic in mind.

zanela

The closer he was to Milan's goal the worse his passes were... I mean, he was bossing midfield, but in the final third something was missing most of the time... Credit goes to Milan, though...

Such was the lack of movement upfront, he took it upon himself to take on the defense, and even came close to scoring. Not his fault our forwards (apart from Leo) were hibernating. I only wish he opened up the left wing a lot more in the first half, even if Iniesta was having a n'mare. Tello gave him a better option towards the end, but it was a bit late by then. Still, our best player in the milan half.

SeloBarca

Not having Iniest next to him always hurt his gameplay, he has to take on WAY to big role alone, atleast he usually have Thiago or Fabregas next to him, now he had noone. It has happened alot alot of times in LaLiga already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans