Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Looks like Xavi is now a question mark for Milan...Soleus problems have not subsided enough for the player to train ahead of the match

Maria

Looks like Xavi is now a question mark for Milan...Soleus problems have not subsided enough for the player to train ahead of the match

I've noticed that Xavi was missing in the video from yesterday's training from the official site, but I thought that he trained alone in the gym because they also wrote under the video:

"Those who played on Saturday did some light recovery work. The rest of the available players, as well as Abidal and Afellay, trained normally."

So fcbarcelona.com is lying to us..:(

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Well, concealing it perhaps

Doesn't sound promising if he hasn't trained since his brief appearance against Athletic

B

barcelonista

No worries. We have Cesc.

neutral-bad-poker-face.png

abual3bed1

only el Mundo saying he's injured .. but I think everything will be clear today, if he's not in training pictures then he's not playing

Yaotzin

Perhaps controversial but I don't think we'd miss Xavi that much. We have lots of good passers, and Milan will probably concentrate on defending space and cutting off the passes - something Xavi can't do much about. Iniesta and other players who can beat their man are more important imo.

Ender

Perhaps controversial but I don't think we'd miss Xavi that much. We have lots of good passers, and Milan will probably concentrate on defending space and cutting off the passes - something Xavi can't do much about. Iniesta and other players who can beat their man are more important imo.
That's a very polite way of saying "parking the bus."

Doobs

The Messiah
Not having Xavi may be a blessing in disguise.

Cesc is much more direct passer and can carve open the Milan defense, we'll enjoy loads of possession anyway, and it also means that the DON will definitely play in the middle!

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
The only positive thing of not having Xavi fit is that Iniesta would play in the middle... Apart from obviously missing Xavi's awesomeness I don't know which part has heavier effect, Fabregas playing in the mid field and losing posession oh countless number of times or Iniesta playingg in the middle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans