Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
he's scored 3 free-kicks this season, right? one against Granada, another against Sevilla, but who was the third one against? I can't remember for the life of me.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
he's scored 3 free-kicks this season, right? one against Granada, another against Sevilla, but who was the third one against? I can't remember for the life of me.
I think he scored one in the CL... Don't remember aghaist whom though

edit : I'm wrong. The third is for Spain against Liechtenstein

F

Flavia

barcastuff
Xavi (when seeing there were flowers between high grass on Zaragoza's pitch): "What is that? This must be a joke." [via catradio periodico]

Yugi

guys, im just wondering, does xavi have a girlfriend/significant other?

yeaaaah sure just wondering
yeah-sure.png

BarcaOG

Banned
he also has a great accent... his spanish is so clean and crisp, as a spanish speaker i wish i could talk like him! everything sounds more interesting

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Yes, Xavi has an awesome voice. I remember meeting someone who talked just like him, I was doing :worthy: on the inside

X

xaviniesta

barcastuff
Xavi (when seeing there were flowers between high grass on Zaragoza's pitch): "What is that? This must be a joke." [via catradio periodico]

what??? that picture of the pitch was real??? i was thinking that it was a joke...i really did.

edit:
timthumb.php

546171_418988824794851_132751680085235_1613731_1959911629_n.jpg

this is just fcking unbelivable.

Last edited:

paxtonpale

A great player for Barca but its also a worry tbh. With Thaigo and Fabregas both showing that they can't control the midfield well, we may have to rely on him to much like we are with Messi scoring goals. I think Busquests or Inestia will be his replacement tbh, but atm, we just have to watch and learn from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans