Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

impeh

Hi, its me..
A short interview with Xavi

Yes, Xavi is a football romantic. Yes, he's a proud champion. And if you push him hard enough, he'll tell you what he hopes to achieve as this Barcelona team's legacy. "I'd like to be remembered," he says, "as a team that evolved the sport and that people enjoyed watching."

..Think hes already done that bit :worthy:

X

xaviniesta

"I've spent 20 years here, and always with the same idea: Play keep-away, keep possession, don't lose the ball, head up, look before you receive. Those are all concepts that are taught in Barcelona's academy. Then the aim [on the senior team] is to win, but not at any cost. It's winning through this philosophy, starting with respect. We're watched by the whole world. Everybody is following Barcelona. That's why we have to set an example. That's what [Johan] Cruyff also taught us, the idea of a youth system, coaches, so many people behind all of this."

i hope beast will read this.

Ender

2fda531c10b011e2806d22000a1cd142_7.jpg

Xavi :worthy:

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He wasn't his usual self... He tried harder in the second half, but his passes were not quite getting to their targets... Still managed to provide a couple through balls to Pedro...

E

estranged

Great game IMO. Wasn't his usual self cuz he was almost always playing deep, collecting and clearing balls in front of our defense. If he didn't play like this we would have conceded 3 or 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans