Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jiopi

Awful game, not a single productive pass, loosing the ball and doing wrong passes etc.

M

mitkoa7x

Awful game, not a single productive pass, loosing the ball and doing wrong passes etc.

di-C5TG.gif

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Wasn't his best performance, that's for sure. He had plenty of rest during the week so I guess we'll have to give credit to Sevilla midfeld for halting him. Medel and Maduro did well there.

X

xaviniesta

i can't remember the last time he gave away possession so cheaply and made so many bad passes. he was just awful by his high standards lets face him. but we shall move on from here and be glad that it did end well.

Galning

I saw another female 'ref' in the Madrid-Depor game, what are they doing there? They weren't even the 4th official :/

hellsangel1

I think it has a little bit to do with fatigue, which is why I was so dissapointed with the Thiago injury,he could have really given rest to Xavi(who isn't young anymore) and he'd be rested and fit for the important games like the Clasico this weekend (which is going to be a pretty intense affair and I don't know how Xavi is going to handle having to play an intense game after a short rest).

F

Flavia

14 years ago today, Xavi played his first liga game, away against Valencia :worthy:

580997_391684324237373_1572823234_n.jpg

1349257722090.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans