Status
Not open for further replies.

SoMa

2gvudtv.jpg

:facepalm:
Madridista disfrazado

X

xaviniesta

goal beside, one of the worst on the pitch. lost way WAY too many balls, 52 possession in first half, completed less than 40 passes....lets hope it was just a bad game for him.

Caluhu

Correct me if I'm wrong, but did he get a minor injury right before he got subbed out? The same consistent injury he's been having?

Paganinisrvnge

Lost more balls than usual. I feel like he sometimes has bad games in less important matches but always shines in the big games. He was below his high standard at the euros but bossed the final. What was up with his ankle right before he got substituted? I hope he is fine.

Trickykid

Correct me if I'm wrong, but did he get a minor injury right before he got subbed out? The same consistent injury he's been having?

It looked like he took a knock in that duel, but nothing was twisted or bended awkwardly, so hopefully is was just a bit of bruising.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
LOL. Crap conditions, hard pressing opponent. Had 7 turnovers, certainly, and was dispossessed once. But still had the highest pass accuracy of any starter, 2 key passes, a goal, and 2 touches less than Cesc.

There's a big difference between forced errors and unforced errors. Rayo pressed the crap out of the team, especially in the first half.

http://www.whoscored.com/Matches/63...in-La-Liga-2012-2013-Rayo-Vallecano-Barcelona

Maybe what I seen was just the pass accuracy for the second half, which was 33/47 I think, and I was pretty shocked, perhaps they made a typo.

Ursegor

World Champion
He will be rested against Celtic. We'll see Cesc-Iniesta in midfield. 99 % sure.

He was below his usual self today because his game revolves around controlling and this games wasn't about controlling at all. With Rayo pressing the shit out of us and Song and Cesc partnering him in midfield he had no one to associate passes with. He definitely missed :busquets:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans