Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatalinR10

BBwq0o4CMAAIZhJ.jpg:large

Y

Yasaman

Xavi

I can't imagine barca without Xavi. Congratulations Xavi for signing contract. I hope he stay in barca for a long time and becomes myth for ever. I Love You Xavi.:wub:

2013-01-28_FIRMA_XAVI_36-Optimized.v1359452362.JPG

Last edited:
Y

Yasaman

I wish that Xavi can be the best player of game. Buena Suerte Xavi. Buena Suerte Barcaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
:flagvl8::xavi::004:

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Not sure what to think about his performance tonight... He was good, especially in the second half, but something was missing...

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Not at his best, you can tell his movement isn't what it was a few seasons ago. It's a shame that free kick or the shot didn't go in.

ammarfcb

ze special one
didn't benefit at all from our defenders clearing the ball anywhere like it's the epl, ended up facing the defense when we didn't have the ball and on the few occasions it came to him he just didn't have enough space to turn, not even for xavi.

not he's best game

Maria

Since the last clasico that we won at the Bernabeu it has been very hard to see a Xavi that controls the game..maybe in the first leg of the Supercup, but that RM was mediocre. Iniesta, Ozil, Busi, Messi, Cristiano or even Khedira are having a bigger influence than him, but it seems that Tito doesn't have the same courage as Pep did when he benched him a lot last season. What's worse is that we all know the problem with his knee, but he continues to play almost as much as Messi despite the fact that we have Thiago&Cesc+Villa&Alexis for the league games. I hope he will spend more time on the bench from now on, although I doubt it.

Y

Yasaman

Missing that chance is just bad luck.

I'm absolutely agree with you. he do the best in that moment and his struck was in the box. I think real's defender works well. But I already believe that xavi was very nice last night.:xavi::wub:
2013-01-30_MADRID-BARCELONA_12.v1359586851.JPG

raskolnikov

Yeah Xavi should always play rm, he is still clearly better than Cesc and Thiago.
Just bench him in easy games more often to save him for tougher ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans