Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maria

it seems that Tito doesn't have the same courage as Pep did when he benched him a lot last season. What's worse is that we all know the problem with his knee, but he continues to play almost as much as Messi despite the fact that we have Thiago&Cesc+Villa&Alexis for the league games. I hope he will spend more time on the bench from now on, although I doubt it.

RT
Dissapointing to see that he continues to play so much..and he will probably do the same with Spain also. If he isn't benched against Getafe then all I can do is pray that he won't be exhausted when the CL returns.

Ursegor

World Champion
He's obviously just saving himself for the big games to activate "beast mode". He's not trying so far obviously. Hurr durr.

Garrus

Barca fans rating system for Xavi:

0 passes wrong (Good)
1 pass wrong (not convincing)
2 Passes wrong (Disappointing)
3 passes wrong (Very bad)
4 Passes wrong (Shockingly bad)
5 Passes wrong (Bench him)

BarcaGirl

Official: Xavi is out for Spain's friendly against Uruguay with thigh muscle discomfort after tests by Spain's medical staff [barcastuff]

He really shouldn't have played tonight (or at least not the whole 90 min) ..hope it's nothing serious.

sabby

In the last 10-15 minutes, it was the old Xavi who was trying to make assists instead of initializing an attack :) At one point he even went on the RW position himself :worthy:

F

Flavia

Xavi is injured, will be out for at least 15 days. That's what happens when you play too much. Instead of playing all the midfielders at once, rotate them, ffs!

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Xavi is injured, will be out for at least 15 days. That's what happens when you play too much. Instead of playing all the midfielders at once, rotate them, ffs!
That's good if you look at it in the right perspective, which is that he will get some well deserved rest and hopefully come back stronger and better than before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans